Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy Harvestar:
It has lamb chops in it.
I kid you not.

No, that's Lambchop.

What I can say? I've never liked hand puppets.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
What's the over and under for this place going up in a blazing inferno?

I give it until Friday.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Even money.

I've got Thursday in the pool myself.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I give it two weeks. We're getting to be even slacker procrastinators than we have been.

***Hork Twoiee***

Why it took me 24 hours to spit out that chewing tobacco.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So, when the LVMBP attack us here, shotgun using that spitoon on Gary Concord.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun bursts into the room sending tables smashing over.

"OATHBREAKER" he roars "Thou must pay"

Hrun lunges at Cobalt Kid and smites him a mighty blow to the head knocking back over the bar and smashing some bottles.

Somewhere in the distance a slightly out of tune upright piano starts playing.

“Yeee Haaaawww” shouts Tamper Lad and starts a real old west Bar Brawl. He runs at Lonestar Ranger and the two of them smash through the window and break the hitching post outside scaring away the horses.

“You. You..You Barbarian you” shouts Caliente at and leaning down from the bar she smashes a bottle over Hruns head.

Hrun merely blinks then rushes at Cobalt again. Another massive punch sends Cobalt spinning out of control into a table which breaks apart sending poker chips scattering all over the floor.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes!

Give the lout the thrashing he desreves!

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
<Superboy Prime guards the perimeter, letting no others interfere in the combat>

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Hrun the Barbarian:
Another massive punch sends Cobalt spinning out of control into a table which breaks apart sending poker chips scattering all over the floor.

Not that I'm contemplating getting involved or anything, but could we get just a little more info on the "why"?

Nice shot, btw.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, the humanity!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<hurls a flagoon of mead at Hrun, nailing him on the head and then causing it to drip all over his body>

Hrun, what in the name of all heck are you doing?

<ducks a punch, and nails Hrun with his own left jab, only to get a kick across the shins>

Of all the villains on Legion World, why are Hrun and I fighting in this bar?

<tackles Hurn, goes crashing into Caliente and Outdoor Miner>

Ooops! Sorry Cali! You too Miner! Hey, what's this soft pillow I've landed on?

Jeez Hrun, I haven't seen you since we conquered that planet of sentient popcorn people that wanted to make human beings 'pop'!

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Need an Assist?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<rubs jaw>

Always! [Big Grin]

But go easy on him, he's an LMBer, he just sometimes gets a little...well...rambuncious

(and if you happen to accidently nail Lonestar Ranger or Gary Concord, well, oh well... [Big Grin] )

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Well Alrighty then.

SHAZAM!

Lets at least deal with Loserboy Prime.

*Kid Marvel graps Superboy Prime by the back of his belt, catching him unawares. Flying at superspeed he hurtles towards Yaegermiester 7, the Alcohol planet. Hurling S-Prime into one of the many Gin Seas that cover the planet, KM Crosses his arms and waits"

"Lets see how much of a threat he is drunk."

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
*rubs head*

Owww. Thanks a lot, Cobie. *kicks Hrun in the side* You too, you big oaf. Jeez. Didn't anyone ever teach you boys to take it outside?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.