Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Whew! Thank goodness all the dishes have been washed and I can go home.

Kitchen staff scuttlebutt is that the Halloween party here tonight will be one to remember - if you can. There will be extra cleaning staff tomorrow morning.

I also saw one of the invitations that went out.

Come dressed as your sexiest devil!
Only the best food and cocktails served.
At midnight, the masks aren't the only thing to come off.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank heavens, adults only here. I've had my fill of sugar-crazed little tykes for the night.

Quis, you must come back for the party!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
All right everybody im here on offical security office business I need everybody to form an orderly queue for full body frisking.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
PB, there's no need for that. Why don't you simply go into the grotto and allowed yourself to be frisked instead? [Big Grin]

The adults-only Halloween party was such a blast last night that I believe its going to continue until the weekend. Instead of my old Roman Gladiator costume, I decided Zorro was what I was feeling...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
< A small creature in a suit of armor moves clumsily along on all fours, occasionally running into table legs and people legs, a long string of expletives barely audible from behind the faceplate. >

[Bob the Cat]: I'm guessing that armored visors work better when you can hold your head up off the floor. I guess foregoing the lance and shield was a wise move after all.

Hey! Can anybody get a can opener to get me out of this stupid getup? And while the can opener is out, feel free to feed the cat. It's like a sauna inside this armor, and I can feel my ribs poking through my fur...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow this is cool. I can enter by the kitchen door and no one stops me. Hey Carlos! Have they finished cleaning up from the Halloween party? How many panties were left behind? Ugh! Look at all the dishes they left for me. Where's the Dominion Ambassador?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
quislet hands against the wall legs spread let the frisking begin.

your next bob

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Oh dear, not another strip search!

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Strip search?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Bob's your uncle.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bob the Cat]: You'd better open a can of tuna, Frosty. Nobody frisks me without feeding me first...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

damm that cat can scratch

Oh and if anybody else from the security office asks i didnt do anything and if you see matlock just tell him i wasnt here at all.

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
polarboy, what are you doing here?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I needed to blow off some steam, so a little clubbing seemed in order, but I'm SO tired of the dives! This place is fantastic! So clean, lovely staff, beautiful decor. I've brought along a few of the contestants from the Pinup Models Challenges. They're all ready to not compete right now, and have a little fun. No one minds a lot of models in relaxation mode being around, do they?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
polarboy, what are you doing here?

Nothing

Heres some credits

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.