Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Happy Birthday Fat Cramer! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Fat Cramer!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Thank you, all of you!

I hate to be so typecast, but I got a kitten as a present. A Maine Coon Cat!

My most loved cat growing up was a Maine Coon! I chased him out of a wood pile and we had him until he passed away 16 years later. He looked like a little wolf so his name was Wolfie. My constant companion. They are very loving cats. I hope he gets along with the rest of the family.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
HAPPY B-DAY! [Legion Flag]
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday, FC! A cat for your birthday, that's awesome. It's the gift that keeps on giving, affection, amusement, hairballs...

If you have any interest in a beautiful, green-eyed, gray-and-white American shorthair who periodically doesn't use her litter box, or a blue-and-tan border terrier whose favorite hobbies are eating cat poop, chewing action figures and pooping in the house in the middle of the night when no one will see him, let me know. I will pay for shipping!

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
What a splendid occasion for us all to celebrate! Hope you have a great day :)And hi to the little kitten too!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy birthday, Nancy!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday, Fat Cramer! Would your new kitty like some canned clams? Oh and have you thought of a name yet?

Health & Happiness Always!

[ August 18, 2006, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
all the best, miss cramer. [Fat Cramer]
From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy B-Day FC!!! Congrats on the new kitty!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
happy bday!!!

[Bouncing Boy]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy B-Day! A kitten is the perfect present. Let's see some pictures.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday, FC!

--------------------
What part of "MEOW" didn't you understand?

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the good wishes (and free shipping on other pets [Wink] ). The kitten has been named "Barny" - not to be confused with that odious purple dinosaur - because he was living in a barn with a gaggle of other kittens of varying age. "Take as many as you want" the owner said. (No pedigree, obviously.)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday Nancy !! I'm so happy that you got a kitten for your birthday. Barny is a cute name, and names that remind you of the cats start in life are always fun. Our cat 'Lucky' was adopted by us after being taken and returned to the Humane Society three times. She was 'lucky' that we got her in the nick of time! When I was growing up we had a cat named 'Pat Patio' because my father made the little guy live on the patio in the backyard for six months before he let him live in the house.

Now here is a curious question, do you consider yourself having a totally summer birthday, or does it seem to mark the beginning of autumn? Just wondering because even when I listen to the weather reports, my brain thinks of Nova Scotia as being a sort of wild and windswept vista where you have to be stalwart and brave to survive. (I think I've read too many romance novels o.0 or something) But the leaves are turning in our mountains and I wondered if the seasons change early in your part of the world as well. Anyway, Happy Birthday! Welcome Barny!

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy birthday, FC!

106? Who says cats don't increase longevity?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.