Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt, your PM box is full! It wouldn't let me respond to your latest PM for that reason! I have matters of utmost security to discuss with you! Please, make some room! [Smile]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
still waiting to eat someone ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I think I'd prefer that you didn't eat me, but I wouldn't mind slipping into the pool with you for a little dorsal fin stroking [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa! Now that's the best offer I've gotten in a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ...

Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!

<splash>

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sharky, I want to go over some new interrogation methods with you that I was thinking could be useful. It involves covering the suspect in chum and hurling them into your 'office'...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

excellent ... nothing wrong with a little chum ... damn, now I'm hungry ... think I'll hit the beach for a while ... to check for security risks, of course ...

--------------------

Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
Mm, mm, mm. [No] Apparently, I have been lax by not coming by the Security Office sooner! Who is that handsome shark of a man? Man of a shark? Whatever, fins are in and he's looking go-ood!

Cobalt, dear, since you're in a relationship now [Shudder] , I'm sure you'll have no problem introducing me to your fine finned friend, right? [Good] I just love making new acquaintances.

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

'sup, icey-fresh? Wanna go for a swim? Just grab onto my fin ... hold on tight, though ... it vibrates when I'm excited ...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Frio, Shark Lad.

Shary, Frio.

Try to keep it under control [Wink] . We've got interns trying to get some work done after all [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

No worries, chief ... never will it be said I don't have my priorities straight ... security comes first, women come second ...

or sometimes not at all ...

<splash>

--------------------

Frio
Conflicted...

Interns you say Cobalt? Are we allowed to corrupt them? [Good]

And, Sharky, sorry for the flake out, babe. Got stuck with a killer case of brain freeze. [Wink]

But I'll take you up on that swim, if the offer's still good. [Smile] On our work-free downtime, of course.

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Oh trust, any interns working here didn't leave the job interview without some level of corruption... [Wink]
SharkLad
Advisor

come on in, Frio, the water is fine ... don't mind the random body parts ... I frenzied a little last night ...

<splash>

--------------------

Frio
Conflicted...

Aww, you went and had all the fun without me. Oh well, at least I can chill in the deep blue for a bit.

So, tell me SharkLad, what is it you do in your free time? I mean, besides mauling beach goers and vibrating fins. [Wink]

SharkLad
Advisor

i chew on ice cubes ...

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.