Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Heh, well, you've got real accent sympathy from me now! Good save. [Smile]
From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Note to voters: both Actor Lad and Ghosty appear to be voracious punsters (e.g. Olivier/Oliver & exorcise/exercise)---don't you just hate punsters? Brrrr!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Awright! This is my 300th post! Another round of oyster shooters on the house! (and no, they're not spiked with mind-control juice to subvert your vote or anything...geez)

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

And a question for the undecided voters (and the ones who are decided but might flip-flop):

What can I do get you to vote for me?

--------------------

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Ice cream.

Irn Bru flavoured ice cream.

I don't know, it must be true what my friends say about me:

"One lick and I'm anybodies"

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:
Ice cream.

Irn Bru flavoured ice cream.

I don't know, it must be true what my friends say about me:

"One lick and I'm anybodies"

Done! And you've gotta try it in my special holosuite program!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Can you believe my opponent, KS, thinks I'm too negative? For the record, I love Alt. I.D.s even though I choose not to use any! They're fun!!!

Once again, my platform is basically good food and great sex! What's so negative about that?

And the monkey-eating thing? Not negative at all...just falls under the 'good food' side of my platform!!!

Peace and love!

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
food and sex....why Lardy i do believe you've bought yourself a vote [Big Grin]
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

EXCELLENT!!!!!

Anyone else whose vote I can purchase?

[Smile]

[ June 09, 2006, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: LARDLAD ]

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm listening ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
I'm listening ...

<splash>

Okay, Sharky---howzabout a tank full of nice plump seals? Yummy, huh?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

The polls are almost open...it's time to choose your candidate! It's my fervent hope that you, Legion Worlder, will choose me, your humble servant and resident party-meister.

But if you don't:

VOTE FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN KENT!!!!

Why?

1) He is, was or pretended for awhile to be a Dominator! You can't trust Dominators!!!

2) The negative campaigning against me...dude has it OUT for me! I pop in a thread and say "hi", the dude's like, "do you want this neanderthal as your leader!" And all I'm doing is saying, "hi" or something!

3) Name-calling! He called me a villain more than once. Like, dude, what the hell? I called him a 'Dominator' because he called himself one.

4) He's telling people, essentially, that he'll rig future outcomes for them! Specifically, he promised Everyday Girl he'd fix it so she'd be prom queen next time! Poor girl practically fainted. If he'll do that, what else will he do?

5)He uses Ambush Bug as his avatar! Dude, did more than, like, 3 people really thing Ambush Bug was funny? (bracing myself for an onslaught of hate on this one)

So if you like mudslinging Dominator Ambush Bug-loving dictators, he's your man...or alien!

But there are three candidates who'd be better choices: myself, the monkey, Actor Lad or Numf. We've run a pretty clean campaign that doesn't breach those 5 above problems. Yes, I had my "frickin' list", but it was a one-off thing I did totally for laughs.

Winema, you say? Dude, her campaign has pretty much been nonexistent. Don't think she really wants it!

Love ya all! Peace!

[ June 11, 2006, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: LARDLAD ]

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Very good but what we really want to know is where are all the Rowies? No rowies here? Well you aint got my vote Lardy, sorry matey....
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Negative? I point out a few... lapses in his campaign, and I get characterized as "negative?"

Someone's a bit oversensitive, I think. Or is that a guilty conscience?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie:
Very good but what we really want to know is where are all the Rowies? No rowies here? Well you aint got my vote Lardy, sorry matey....

Sonnie! Don't LEAVE!! I've got rowies, now!!! I just had to do a little research first!

Here...all the rowies you could ever want!!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.