Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Top 75 Posters of Legion World! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Top 75 Posters of Legion World!
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
im surprised im 53. pleasantly surprised.

i wonder if we could figure out the rate that posters post, like posts divided by time (how long they've been here) to see who the climbers are?

Yeah, ok I'll do that.
serious or sarcastic?
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Part of the fun in me going through the history of LW and the LMB is seeing the cycles in who was posting prominently and at what times they were doing so. It's funny when I look at that list to see some posters who were posting immensely over a year ago, but have scaled it back a lot in the past year, even though their still high up on the list.

I definitely fall into that - I was in the top ten not so long back, but I've fallen off a lot in the past few months.

And why is "Leader" below "Legionnaire" in the rankings? [Confused]

[ August 15, 2005, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
quote:
im surprised im 53. pleasantly surprised.

i wonder if we could figure out the rate that posters post, like posts divided by time (how long they've been here) to see who the climbers are?

Yeah, ok I'll do that.
serious or sarcastic?
I already posted it in PPM thread.
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Part of the fun in me going through the history of LW and the LMB is seeing the cycles in who was posting prominently and at what times they were doing so. It's funny when I look at that list to see some posters who were posting immensely over a year ago, but have scaled it back a lot in the past year, even though their still high up on the list.

I definitely fall into that - I was in the top ten not so long back, but I've fallen off a lot in the past few months.

And why is "Leader" below "Legionnaire" in the rankings? [Confused]

You'd have to ask Nighty.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
luna you are the best
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
luna you are the best

Why thank you.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Go Luna!!

*snerk* I'm #57?? Go team me!! And I wasn't even trying...

...maybe I'll make deputy soon!! [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Go Luna!!

*snerk* I'm #57?? Go team me!! And I wasn't even trying...

...maybe I'll make deputy soon!! [Wink]

I have no doubt that you will.

--------------------

Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I think I just did!! [Wink]

(Cut off's 1000, right?)

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yup! Congrats, Cali!

And great work, Luna [Love]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe I'm in the top 25. I didn't really think I posted all that much! [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
58? 58? i came in at 58?

that's just negligence on my part

i apologize and promise to rectify this

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I will make this chart as of the next tabulation.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

*snerk* There's the dream.... [Wink]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:

if you're not banned first.
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:

That could be tomorrow seeing as I just sparodically remember that it's been a while since anyone has done one of these.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.