Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Most Controversial Thread on the Board (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Most Controversial Thread on the Board
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Since you demand it, Cobie, let's discuss the cute pictures of you in Faraway's visit to America thread. 'Specially that one of you in your Maid of the Mist finery. Very controversial color choice, but it did accentuate the natural highlights in your hair. And did I see a dimple? [Embarrassed]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
And now I have a cute pic of myself in the middle of drinking a beer--sure to be controversial!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
let me guess, i get picked last.

No, that would be me. But I never minded that.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

For the sake of controversy, and even though it pains me to say it, I think we should continue to discuss me!

I wonder how long we can keep Cobie thinking that we're discussing him, when in fact we're discussing more important things like the Princess' wardrobe.

[ June 21, 2005, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie Cakes is so familiar with my wardrobe that he'll feel like we're talking about him [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Cobie Cakes is so familiar with my wardrobe that he'll feel like we're talking about him [Wink]

You really should not let him keep trying your outfits on, Princess.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
It does stretch them out... at least, in different places than I stretch them out [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

It's not my fault that I'm so dissoriented when I'm getting dressed in the mornings at the Embassy...I'm usually very tired [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
That would explain the pale pink satin teddy with the faux fur trim and the matching stilleto pumps I saw you in on SHAKES pool deck last weekend. [Razz]
Spellbinder
Founder

When you've got legs like Cobie's, you wanna show them off [Smile]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

To be honest, that was just Giant Robotic Lesbian and myself having a stilleto pump racing contest to see who would fall over first.

Er...no explanation will be good enough for the pink satin teddy...

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie! I told you you had to be dressed in "White Satin" to perform that incantation!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Er...no explanation will be good enough for the pink satin teddy...

It matched the pumps?

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Why do so many threads on the MMB devolve into a discussion of Cobie's cross-dressing? [Confused]
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

*peeking into Cobie's closet. Pulling out mint green chiffon evening dress* I see Cobie has been raiding Pov's closet.

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.