Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Mayavale has returned. (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mayavale has returned.
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
What's up, doc?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Doc,

Where have you been?

Mayavale has been here and there. Mostly in Albuquerque.

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Doc, just to let you know, you're the new leader of the RMB! Since the counter-culture aspect of it has been in slight decline for some time, feel free to change its name to 'Disciples of Mayavale' or something equally as groovy!

Mayavale proudly accepts leadership of the Acolytes of Mayavale.

[ February 23, 2009, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Doctor Mayavale ]

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
What's up, doc?

Mayavale believes that "up" is an arbitrary direction defined by opposition to the pull of ikthamathis, or, as you might call it, gravity, around a massive body such as a planet.

But physics was never Mayavale's strong suit.

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
That suit you're wearing was never your strong suit ...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
fraud Mayavale. are You a

past killed life You me in Yodraphur of Serengeti. the were when a you

STU Do where you know is?

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

In some lifetimes, Mayavale manages to kill traitors before the traitors kills Mayavale. This is the way of Gunthragon.

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Even though the Acolytes of Mayavale do not have elections, and even though no one else is running, I'd like to attach myself as Mayavale's Deputy Leader of the Acolytes of Mayavale in the coming non-election. Thus the RMB/Acolytes of Mayavale can mirror changes within the LMB structure so whatever unity or horrible betrayal occurs, it will follow veil of Maya.

(non-members may not understand the veil of Maya, but it is not up to one such as I to reveal such mysteries)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

I do not understand the veil of Maya ...

--------------------

Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
In some cultures the veil of Maya is the first veil removed during the dance of the seven veils...

Not that I've ever... But I DO know how...

[ February 24, 2009, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: My Wee Fem ]

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
The D train really takes a long time to come, doesn't it?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
At the risk of betraying Mayavale's secrets:

Maya

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hindu women online, single and ready to date? Kewl!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Mayavale has returned once more, to wish all his dear, dear friends on Legion World a blessed Blakzadablebah, or, as you might call it in your modern Earth languages, [insert appropriate seasonal festivity here]!

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Blakz to you, Doc.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.