Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't the other thread have a "most embarassing thing done while drunk" question?. There are still pics scattered about in the world of cyberdebauchery including a ... err ... romantic video. There's really no point in trying to retrieve them now. Heck, if you haven't seen them, you're just not trying.

Play Boy Mansion,
Digital Cam or Film?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Digital. Its the way of the future [Smile]

Placid Boring Man

Socks with sandles? a bold fashion yes or no?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

One of the few crimes for which I support the death penalty.

Pajama Bahama Mama,

When was the last time you met someone who has since become a close friend.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably about 1994. (Sad, isn't it.)

Prety Boy Malloy, which magazines do you subscribe to?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't subscribed myself to any, but someone in my family apparently gifted me with a subscription to YM. Obviously not a family member who knows me very well! [Big Grin] Or maybe it was supposed to be ironic.
I still don't know who it was, exactly.

Patently Banal Minion, if you could start your own magazine, what would it be about and what would you name it?

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
The Kylie worship diaries with just my pathetic musings for the world of Miss Minogue.

Parachute Barbies minge - What would you like for Xmas?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
A couples of doubles at work so I can make a buttload of money on holiday pay.

Psychotic Bipolar Maniac, do you spend the holidays with family or friends?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Christmas day is family, Boy is it it family [Smile]

Person Below ME.

Do you like and / or respect your boss

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Family. 3 kids, in-laws, friends of kids.

Purdue Boiler Maker,
How far in advance did you begin Christmas shopping this year?

Faraway Lad

I still have not started.

PBM

Same as above, do you like and/or respect your Boss.

--------------------
Faithfull

Lad Boy

somewhat. She has some difficult-to-deal-with characteristics, personal and professional.

Person Below Me,

Do you decorate your workspace for the holidays?

Faraway Lad

i have underlings to do that for me [Big Grin]

PBM

Does Christmas start too early for you each year?

--------------------
Faithfull

Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, since I work from home, it's difficult to answer that, but I do have some fairy lights above my desk.
When I used to work at Wizards of the Coast, we would decorate our workspace, yep.

Potentially Bored Matron,

Do you really like Xmas?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Does Christmas start too early for you each year? Yes

Do you really like Xmas? No. As much as I love buying gifts for people, especially my kids, I hate the excess and frivolity of most American Christmas traditions. Plus as a Bible-burning, hardcore atheist on the fast-track to hell, I find the religious messages a wee bit annoying.

PBM,
Jackson Pollack. gifted artist or gifted con-artist?

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's just say that I am unable to appreciate his genius. His work is not my taste, but that doesn't mean it's not art.

Pastry Buying Minion, pigeons - are they a dirty nuisance to you, or an absolute delight every since the "Feed the Birds" song and scene from Mary Poppins?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.