Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Hruns Hall of Vallhalla (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Hruns Hall of Vallhalla
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
<stamps hand on table in applause>

By ODIN twas a fine song. I know this warrior of whom you sing, and have seen the very lock of Valkyrie hair whilst we fought together on the Northern Wall.

Here, tonight you have earned your prize.

<throws gold belt to the bard>

Now sing again, a joyous song, let us all lift up our voices and sing of the joy of battle against the painted men of the north

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps this great song of battle might please the mighty Hrun?

<plucks lute, begins singing>

Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!
On we sweep with threshing oar,
Our only goal will be the western shore.
Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green,
Can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war.
We are your overlords.
On we sweep with threshing oar,
Our only goal will be the western shore.
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day
Despite of all your losing.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
*Lash watches from a window outside*

>hmmph!!< Hrun never gave ME any gold. Look at the way he's fawning all over Eryk!

And Eryk-- what a tart!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

This, my great lord, is among my favorite songs. I hope it pleases!

<Strums lute, begins singing>

And ride with us young bonny lass ---
with the angels of the night.
Crack wind clatter --- flesh rein bite on an out-size
unicorn.
Rough-shod winging sky blue flight on a cold wind
to Valhalla.
And join with us please --- Valkyrie maidens cry
above the cold wind to Valhalla.
Break fast with the gods. Night angels serve
with ice-bound majesty.
Frozen flaking fish raw nerve ---
in a cup of silver liquid fire.
Moon jet brave beam split ceiling swerve and light
the old Valhalla.
Come join with us please --- Valkyrie maidens cry
above the cold wind to Valhalla.
The heroes rest upon the sighs of Thor's trusty
hand maidens.
Midnight lonely whisper cries,
``We're getting a bit short on heroes lately.''
Sword snap fright white pale goodbyes in the
desolation of Valhalla.
And join with us please --- Valkyrie maidens ride
empty-handed on the cold wind to Valhalla.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*still watching*

Wha..! I've heard better voices on a bad karaoke night. But you'd think Eryk's Whitney Houston from the way Hrun's slobbering over his singing!!!

Stupid barbarian!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*Lash walking away*

So Hrun prefers Eryk to me. Good. Like I care!! I don't care!!! I don't care anythng about Hrun's rebellious hair, chiseled jawline, or massive nipples!

I hope Eryk and Hrun are very happy together. Really, I do.

>hmmph!< I'd like to see Eryk take a punch to the jaw like I did...! It would probably break his face! *heh!* Break his face...

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, I was half expecting you to yell, "Stupid! All of you stupid!"

[Lester Spiffany]

Hrun, sir, do you plan on having regular bard performances and feasts in your new hall?

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Now who in their right mind would call Hrun stupid?

Just thought I'd stop by with a case of Opal Nera in case you got tired of that mead stuff.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
A case of Opal Nera! That's a princely gift.

Hrun, you're a great host. We'll have to do another barbarian feast next week - perhaps your bard can sing a few tales of your exploits. I'd love to hear how you fought with Beowulf.

I do wish you'd treat your slave better, though. Good slaves are hard to come by these days.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry Lash! Did you see the way Hrun looked at me when I carried you in my arms to safety? It was pure rage and jealousy! I thought he was going to rip my head off for holding your naked body!

Obviously, he sees EDE as his Bard/Jester-little brother! Who can blame him with ballads like that?

I say the two of us arrive in style tonight with wenches and exotic beasts and show Hrun's hall how to party in style!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
This, my great lord, is among my favorite songs. I hope it pleases!

&

Your singing pleases me little one. You may live another week.

Throws axe in a friendly way at EDE's head.

Now rest and eat my bard, for next week we must hear more of thy songs

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
*Lash walking away*

So Hrun prefers Eryk to me. Good. Like I care!! I don't care!!! I don't care anythng about Hrun's rebellious hair, chiseled jawline, or massive nipples!

I hope Eryk and Hrun are very happy together. Really, I do.

>hmmph!< I'd like to see Eryk take a punch to the jaw like I did...! It would probably break his face! *heh!* Break his face...

LASH!!!!! Fathfull slave, well met and hale.

Sit ye not upon the cold step, but come into the light. Tho ye be but a freedman my hall shall remain open to thee.

Come.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Lash, I was half expecting you to yell, "Stupid! All of you stupid!"

[Lester Spiffany]

Hrun, sir, do you plan on having regular bard performances and feasts in your new hall?

My Hall is always open to all. Singing and carousing happens every night as we sit at feast. All I ask is the same as any Barbarian King. When time comes to raid, Your shield shall be added to mine in joyous combat

[ July 25, 2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Hrun the Barbarian ]

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Hrun the Barbarian:
Throws axe in a friendly way at EDE's head.

Jeepers! That axe is dangerous!

<EDE's Luck Lord appears. In an incredibly improbable manner, Hrun's axe strikes EDE's thrall collar, freeing him. EDE quietly leaves Hrun's Hall.>

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
A case of Opal Nera! That's a princely gift.

Hrun, you're a great host. We'll have to do another barbarian feast next week - perhaps your bard can sing a few tales of your exploits. I'd love to hear how you fought with Beowulf.

I do wish you'd treat your slave better, though. Good slaves are hard to come by these days.

Most noble lady,

Tis truly better to be a slave in the house of Hrun, than a wright in a cold and lonely barrow on the downs.

My slaves are well fed, clothed and warm. Tis more than many can say in the far reaches of this Galaxy.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.