Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Thora's Throneroom (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Thora's Throneroom
COMPUTO Jr.
Aspiring Computer Tyrant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COMPUTO Jr.           Edit/Delete Post     
Be advised, after running the equation several times using a multitude of algorythems, I, the great Computo Jr., have determined that, while I am naturally constructed to be superiour to all carbon lifeforms, the female carbons are unquestionably inferior to the male carbons.
From: Remnants of father's labratory | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! All that just to figure out that girls are better than boys? I could have told you that...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Does that mean Computor Jr. will go on missions that are too dangerous for female carbons?

All this nonsense in Thora's throne-room is going to get somebody flogged!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thora Scary!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
You delightful little cretin! I-- Thora of Taltar-- am not scary at all!

Many consider me quite loving and giving.

And now that I am officially in the running for leader, I intend to show how loving and giving I can be. Witness my first campaign giveaway:

Free floggings for cretins!

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, does it?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Thora of Taltor, I have been looking for a serious public flogging for quite some time now, to curtail my cretinous ways. Do you have any suggestions?

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

quote:
Originally posted by Thora:
You delightful little cretin! I-- Thora of Taltar-- am not scary at all!

Many consider me quite loving and giving.

And now that I am officially in the running for leader, I intend to show how loving and giving I can be. Witness my first campaign giveaway:

Free floggings for cretins!

Woooo-Hoooooo Thora FUN!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Scuse me. Anybody here seen my thigh master?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Thora,

Is it true that you will not accept the votes of males?

If this is indeed your policy, how do you think that will affect your chances of being elected?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Good luck!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora

Bah! Thora of Taltar has no use for luck!

Male known as Quislet, Esq,

Untrue. I will accept votes from males because a male that votes for me is obviously not as cretinous as his idiotic non-Thora-supporting brethren.

Males who vote for me will find themselves flogged, but not unmercifully so.

[ June 18, 2004, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Thora ]

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

I love Thora!!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Thora

The male you call "Frostfyre" is obviously not as cretinous as other males on Legion World.

Be expressing his love for me, he is on the fast-track to a position of leadership within my harem.

As all Taltarians know, the males in my harem are among the least-flogged, happiest males on Taltar... as long as they are able to do their jobs correctly!

--------------------

icefire
Just like old Times!

VOTE THORA!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.