Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LoneWolfLondo! matlock! Italian Boy! Estimate Lad! And... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: LoneWolfLondo! matlock! Italian Boy! Estimate Lad! And...
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
NEW OFFER: Lash will spank anyone who reaches 1000 posts!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

But only if they want him to!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You mean... someone might want me not to...?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
What about those who already have more than 1000 posts?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Too late! Of course, you could get your post count reset to 0, then build back up...
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh! Ooh! [Eek!]

Tell me what he'll do for 2,000 posts, quick... [Evil]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LoneWolfLondo:
If I promise to post more often, can I have field missions and bare-ass spankings too?

Sure. Your first mission: report to Lash's room. And that should take care of the other.
LoneWolfLondo
Reserve

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneWolfLondo   Email LoneWolfLondo         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa!

My first field mission is to report to lash's room.

Kinda like Val sending Tenzil to take down the Dark Circle alone.

But I'm up for it.

Ready or not Lashie, here comes fur!

--------------------
Scrofulus!

From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
YAY!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
See? Dreams can come true, it can happen to you.
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
NEW OFFER: Lash will spank anyone who reaches 1000 posts!

I'm halfway there!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats lil'rhino!

-  -  -  -

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Gary!

I love those dancing numbers! I'm listening to "Funkytown" by Lipps Inc. right now and I could swear they're dancing to it! LOL!!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Love] [Band] [Love]

Just goes to show you what can happen when you post more, huh?

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey everyone! I was just getting around to dipping my little piggies back into the pool here so this was a nice surprise. It's nice to be remembered!

I am really going to try to get back in the swing of things here. I think my life may be slowly getting back under control a bit. To make a long story short:

1. My job has been more or less sucking the life out of me, too much OT, too much taking the laptop home with me, too much weekend work. I finally told my bosses I couldn't hack it anymore. I was more or less figuring on being let go, but they offered me a less stressful position with no laptop included. It had got to the point I was having chest pains constantly. (One of my coworkers had to go on a disability leave due to stress, so it's not just me. Another one went home on a Friday and never came back.)

2. Things have been a little turbulent on the domestic front, nothing too over the top but more than the usual marital discord. I guess things are settling down some. Money's been a little tight so I'm several issues behind on my Legion reading, doggone it.

3. I still can't get a decent connection to the internet from home which makes me loathe to even log on. But now we've relocated our master bedroom back downstairs and the computer is back in our bedroom so at least if I have to wait forever online, I can still be in the room with the family. (Plus my wife has gone e-bay crazy lately so by the time she'd get offline it was time to log in on the laptop for work.)

4. I've also been leery of logging in from work because we had a big virus problem last year and I wasn't sure how much Big Brother is watching us now. Plus I haven't really had two seconds to spare (see gripe # 1.) But funny, ever since I thought I was going to get fired my fear of peeking in from work has gone away. I'm like one of the Challengers of the Unknown, living on borrowed time, except I haven't been fighting the Multi-Man or anything like that. I look damn good in this purple jumpsuit though.

I'm starting to feel a bit more like myself lately, and in a weird way posting here is part of what makes me feel like I do something other than work/sleep/eat. At any rate, I've missed hanging out with all you fun Legion World folks. I feel sort of out of the loop though so if anything major has gone on, let me know. I read the terrible news about Looks That Kill Lad, which really put my own troubles in perspective.

matlock

ps: On the upside, things haven't been all that woeful. My little girl, who some of you probably remember me blathering on about in the past, is doing fine, still growing like crazy and more fun everyday. She makes all the other crap seem totally worthwhile.

pps: Lash, I ain't too sure about the spankings and all, but I don't want to seem overly prudish either. My post count has lagged terribly though so I guess I'm safe for a while yet.

ppps: I guess this hasn't been to short of a story at that. Oh well.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.