Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » my holiday in Thailand [ with photo's ] (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: my holiday in Thailand [ with photo's ]
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
at the Grand Palace ....

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
another one at the Grand Palace !!!

this was such a big place, with lot's of different building and temples !!! and i'd say, it's one of the most beautiful palaces, i've ever been !!!

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

one final shot of the Grand Palace ....

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

here's Paul and i !!!

the hotel we stayed at in Bangkok was called the Shangri-La and it's the greatest hotel we've stayed at ever !!!

we had this cool private "check-in" on the 20th floor, it was called the "Horizon Club" floor, and if you were staying in the 3 remaining floors above it, we got to have these complimentary drinks and food, each evening [ between 5.30 and 7.30pm !!! it was great we went every night .... ]

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

me ....

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Bangkok by night .....

-

Matthew.

[ February 13, 2004, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

this is at one of the "night markets" !!! they are pretty wild !!! they start around 8pm and finish at 2am !!!

they are full of tourists and traders selling "copies" !!! sunglasses, t-shirts, DVDs, CDs etc .....

but also there are bars, and sex clubs, there are reps outside trying to get you to go in, and have a masssage, or "something" !!! and there are also go go girls "dancing" and "using" ping pong balls !!!

we didn't go in any of them though ....

-

Matthew.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for sharing! These pics are great!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

okay !!! that's it for the Bangkok ones !!! [ i do have more, taken there, but they are mostly the same as the ones, i've already posted !!! ]

and we were only there for 2 and a half days ....

the rest will be in Phuket !!! around 30 more to post [ just have to upload them ] so i'll probably post more this evening !!!

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Thanks for sharing! These pics are great!

glad you like them, keep watching ....

Matthew.

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Same Matt time, same Matt channel! [Cool]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome home, sweetie pie!

Gee, that hotel you stayed at sure looks nice. Too bad we didn't get to spend a little time down by the pool [Frown]

[Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Matt,

You should have stayed an extra week (that way my post count would have equaled or exceeded yours [Wink] )

Glad you had a great time.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
You're evil. It's like 10 degrees F here!

Okay and what's with the name of the place. it's not likely THAT was an accident. Bangkok. yeah right.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bedlam Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bedlam Lad   Email Bedlam Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Are those ladies in the last picture wearing capes? Coping dress ideas of M'on-El are they?

And I've always wanted to vist that part of the world, and now I wanna go even more badly! It's not fair!

--------------------
"And afros for EVERYONE!"

-Gail Simone

From: Bradford, UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.