Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Happy birthday Pov! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Happy birthday Pov!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday, Pov! Good thing you changed back to normal - you would have just gotten white bread and fresh water in the wading pool for your birthday.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Netzer
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Netzer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Netzer         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy one, Pov!

--------------------
Michael Netzer Online Portal

From: Israel | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy B-Day, Pov!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Bday, Pov! I hope you like your presents enough not to blow the earth up when you return to your Martian form.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
A day late, but happy daze, Brian! So glad you didn't blow us up yet ;)

And Scott, thanks for reminding me of those one-hit wonders, Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Just a quick thanks for the well-wishes, guys.

It's been a fun coupla days-- I had Chinese and cake with friends Sunday, dinner and cake Monday night at Mom's, and Mom and the girls want to take me out for a Mexican dinner tomorrow night. Too bad nobody got me a health club membership as a present... [Frown] [lol]

I've got my new Audioslave CD playing non-stop in my car. [Cool] Chris Cornell has the best voice in rock!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Audioslave is an awesome band, they totally took me by surprise!

So Pov, where'd you go? <rueful smile, since I'd be the only one who would know what Pov is talking about when he starts naming restaurants where he lives...>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Belated B-Day, Pov!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Haven't gone yet. [Smile] Mom and the girls are taking me to Chuck's & Margharittaville (or maybe Coyote Blue) tomorrow night. [MatterEaterLad]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Nice!

(too bad Electric Blue isn't still open, but I don't think you'd want to go there with family [Wink] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

[lol] HAH! [Big Grin]

And Thanks, OM! [Smile]

And Des-- I was a huge fan of Soundgarden, as well as Rage Against the Machine. So when I heard Audioslave was Cornell fronting the Rage guys, I expected I'd like it. I just can't believe it took me so long to get the album. Very solid CD, nothing I'd call filler material. And the main riff on "Cochise" kicks NASS!

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey Brian !!!

i hope you had a great birthday !!!

[love] Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Thanks, Matt!

And I hope YOU had a great time in Thailand! [hug]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

People of Legion World rejoice! Happy B-Day Pov!

Enjoy your day, Bri!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Best wishes for a happy day, Pov.

I'll alert the fire department that it is just the candles on your cake and not a 3 alarm blaze. [Wink]

Health & Happiness Always!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.