Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of Grendel, Occassional Lurker on Legion World! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: The Statue of Grendel, Occassional Lurker on Legion World!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder how much Grendel space-rawks?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
This much? <----------------->
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...POST or I'll start putting too much mayo in your tuna cassarole.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Jillikers! That's a threat to be taken seriously!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... this project of keeping this thread on page one may be more difficult than I thought!

The Legion World Triumvirate fund has been used to construct a statue in his honor, however!

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Has he even stalked lately, and did this person take his name from the literary piece of art know as Beowulf. (please tell me he didn't see that crap movie of it)

[ September 06, 2004, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: RavenArcanna ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers! This GRENDEL guy gets a statue with NO posts to his credit? I had to make 7500 posts before I got one!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Tempest
Enchantress

I wasn't going to say anything, but hell, even I have more posts then this guy, and I suck at posting.

[ September 06, 2004, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: RavenArcanna ]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Let's face it: Grendel space-rawks!
Tempest
Enchantress

The poster or the monster from Beowulf?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

re-phrase: non-poster

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Frankly, Eryk, your obsession with this GRENDEL person is starting to worry me.

I mean, for all you know, he doesn't space-rawk at ALL! He might even SUCK!

Next, you'll be asking him to cowrite MEL:TS with us!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Tempest
Enchantress

I have no idea what that last lines means, but (insert serious long pause)...yeah!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Jillikers! At least I'm stalking people who genuinely lurk on the board, rather than people who got letters published in the Legion like 30 years ago!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

MEL:TS is kind of like mine & Eryk's baby.

--------------------

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.