Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty sure you all don't want the board to go off-line so I probably won't be posting a picture. Besides, I haven't had one taken since 1993 and, unlike fine wine, I don't improve with age.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I always say, "flaunt it if you got it!" which is one reason why ultra-powers Matthew is so kewl!

And if you don't got it?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by Stu:
quote:
posters such as Eryk Davis Ester

Or LARDLAD, for that matter. [Wink]

I know what LARDLAD looks like...
You would.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
[QB] And if you don't got it?

Then you flaunt it twice as much, dear ;)It's all in the attitude [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb:
I've seen pictures of a few members but not everyone. I think its cool to have a face to put with a name when you chat with someone. Does anyone else think it would be cool to have a "this is me thread"?

It would also be very cool to see everyone's spouse and/or significant other. Lightning Lad's lady, Baywatch Boy Matt's hunka husband, Rokk's main man, Kid Prime's pending bride.

i could post a picture of PAUL !! i'll have to ask him ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I always say, "flaunt it if you got it!" which is one reason why ultra-powers Matthew is so kewl! HE isn't scared to flaunt it!

i can flaunt [Wink] some more if you want ??

i have loads of photos ..... BUT i wouldn't want to be seen as a showoff !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
[qb] i can flaunt [Wink] some more if you want ??

i have loads of photos ..... BUT i wouldn't want to be seen as a showoff !!

Matthew.

Personally, I would be more than content to have an Ultra Matt Photo Thread. Especially if ya got anything more like that Baywatch photo [Wink]

[ August 04, 2003, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Princess Crujectra ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

hey PRINCESS !!

don't you think it would be a little self-indulgent to have my own Ultra Matt Photo Thread ??

[ again ] i wouldn't want people thinking i'm a showoff or a [Colossal Boy] !!

perhaps i should start a POLL like LASH did !!?? to see the response ....

Matthew.

[ August 04, 2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

Spellbinder
Founder

Self indulgent, or simply fulfilling the wishes of the masses?

Of course, if it would help, I could make it a royal command. Or you could just email them all to me. Either way works [Wink]

--------------------

Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
Matt, we all completely respect your modesty...

NOW GIVE UP THE PICTURES!!!!

[Razz]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Caleb:
Matt, we all completely respect your modesty...

NOW GIVE UP THE PICTURES!!!!

[Razz]

oh ... i don't know ... i'm kinda shy [Wink] !!!

how much do you wanna see them ?

Matthew.

Caleb

name your price.

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Hmmmmm... methinks we sounded too interested too soon. Now the tricky little hottie is gonna tease us [Wink]

--------------------

Caleb

Actually, I don't really care to see any more. I was just faking interest.

aside to Princess Crujectra -"Do you think he's buying it?"

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Oh I know. Couldn't be less interested.

Looks back over shoulder to see if anything's been posted yet

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.