Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » People of Earth! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: People of Earth!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
GIANT LESBIAN ROBOT is my new favorite poster!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
GIANT LESBIAN ROBOT is my new favorite poster!

I am GIANT ROBOTIC LESBIAN!

If you do not get my name right, I shall become a GIANT RAMPAGING ROBOTIC LESBIAN (G.R.R.L.)!

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Whatever, I just like chick robots!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
you mean like Rosie from the Jetson's?? She was a dyke too.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, that Rosie could vacuum!

Too bad she quit her talk show.

Giant Robotic Lesbian, I miss your metallic quips!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Rosie does indeed possess a most powerful set of lungs.

--------------------

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you talkin' Jetsons Rosie or Rosie O'Donnell?

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Rosie the Riveter.

That grrrl could do unbelievable things to sheet metal with her red-hot rivets.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
This just in:

Product: Ginger, The Robotic Lesbian Scooter

Description: You've heard the rumors. You've seen the news reports. You've probably attended the town meetings. Who is Ginger? What is Ginger? Ginger is a Robotic Lesbian Scooter powered by Gyroscopic Vibrator Technology. She doesn't need gas and won't pollute. Just a little bit of oil, and you're on your way. Please remember, Ginger is not a medical device.

Ginger is one hot babe! My Dodge pickup ain't never looked this good. Sometimes I would put a wig on my Dodge when I got drunk, but it ain't nowhere got the looks of Ginger! Course she still won't let me kiss on her none yet, but my buddies down at the liquor store don't know that when I ride up.
Billy Jean Hacker, Macon, GA

What the hell is this? All I wanted was a fuel-efficient vehicle to save money while we put our 3 kids through college. Instead, I awoke
one morning to find my wife had run off with a lesbian robot! You have destroyed my marriage! Plus, they took all my khaki pants. I realize this is a selling point for your company, but could you have at least made lesbianism an option on the vehicle?
Thurston Howell VI, Honolulu

This dang newfangled contraption scared my horses and threw me into a ditch. It tain't fit for city dwellers to have to contend with! I say
don't we have enough hifalutin' thingamabobs to deal with on the byways with these here rackety trolleys and such! Now we've got robotic lesbian scooters wanting to traverse our fair town and stir up trouble! They'll sour the milk and make the women harlots, I say!
Horatio L. Johnson, Morgantown

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
WOMYN for GRL:
  • Jodi Foster
  • Melissa Etheredge
  • Lea DeLarea
  • Helen Hunt
  • Sandra Bullock
  • Dolly Parton

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mantis
Celestial Madonna

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mantis   Email Mantis         Edit/Delete Post     
This one offers up the Scarlet Witch. You can find her on Marvel Earth.

--------------------
This one has arrived!

From: Avengers Mansion | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
WOMYN for GRL:
  • Jodi Foster
  • Melissa Etheredge
  • Lea DeLarea
  • Helen Hunt
  • Sandra Bullock
  • Dolly Parton

I saw Lea DeLarea in a Shakespeare in the Park performance in Central Park a few years back -- she was terrific!

I can picture Dolly serenading GRL with a bittersweet rendition of "I Will Always Love You" ("we both know/you are not what/I need")...

And as for Sandra Bullock -- NOOOoooOOOOoooOOOO...! I love her endearing, bumbling ways -- GRL can't HAVE her!

Mantis
Celestial Madonna

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mantis   Email Mantis         Edit/Delete Post     
This one also offign up Joan Rivers and her daughter...

--------------------
This one has arrived!

From: Avengers Mansion | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
*sigh*

Only on Legion World.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if Giant Robotic Lesbian and Thora have become the couple they were meant to be and that is why neither have been seen on Legion World for ages.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.