Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LASH LAD's room (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: LASH LAD's room
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey BB! Sorry 'bout the mess-- I think Jeffey was rummaging through my sock drawer-- but my BLACK sock drawer is over here...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Damn it! I'm not coordinated!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

No, no. It's my fault. Here's a list of which color socks are in which drawer for future reference!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kid Prime
Founder

YAWN! I'm going to bed, Mikey. (You know, I feel JUST like Brian Kinney saying "Mikey" like that. :-)

Night, night.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Brian Kinney-- *dreamy sigh*

G'nite, Jeffey-- may your dreams be full of robots that morph, or transform if you will, into other freaky robot shapes!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Those are always the best dreams.

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice room. Just stopped in to say hi and introduce myself.

Matt

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, we're in need of more people named "Matt" on this board!

But seriously, welcome!

I just dropped by to read Lash's diary.

[ July 13, 2003, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Any juicy tidbits you'd like to share???

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, do tell!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

EDE was reading the fake diary I leave out for snoopy neighbors! I keep my REAL diary right here! *points to own head*

Matt-- nice to meet you! Come back any time!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, but there's some *good* stuff in the fake diary nonetheless!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
EDE was reading the fake diary I leave out for snoopy neighbors! I keep my REAL diary right here! *points to own head*

Matt-- nice to meet you! Come back any time!

Hmm. Maybe having a mind reader for a wife will come in handy. Who wouldn't want to know what lurks in that devious little mind of your Lashie? [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dear Diary,

I'm TORN! Only I know the identity of the LMBer that has a raging case of space-crabs <don't ask me HOW I found out!>.

Now this notorious horn-dawg is hitting on at least three or four MORE LMBers! If he doesn't STOP, we'll be able to open a seafood restaurant!

I'm tempted to confront him about his whorish ways, but am loathe to cause trouble for the team or make him mad at me. WHAT TO DO, Dear Diary!?!?!

ps/ Today I had explosive diarrhea!

Yours,

MLL

--------------------

Mattropolis

Hmmmm. Maybe I should hope that NO ONE hits on me?

Nah, I love it!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.