Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Next Gathering (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The Next Gathering
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
To add to Quis' list of possible eateries (I've yet to eat at any of them, just looking for possibilities - we rarely eat downtown - links to menus)-

The Local Eatery & Drinking Hole
1065 Fourth Ave

Quality Social San Diego
789 Sixth Ave

O'Brothers: Home of the 100% organic beef burger
188 Horton Plaza

Bare Back Grill
624 E St

Wolffy's Place
844 Market St

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Drinking Hole, eh?... now that's something I can get fully behind!

Safe travels to Quis, et.al., see you on the other side.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Great pictures. So, cleome, I hope meeting Abin in person won't scare you off of Legion World. [Wink]

I plan on pleading blackout conditions. That is: my own state, not the state of the surrounding area.

Abin wrote:
quote:

This girl is ready to be a time trapper, she's got clocks all over her body...

To clarify: the "clocks" in question are merely decorative, but yeah. I did deliberately choose to wear them in honor of the occasion.

Hope you all have a good time in SD. Thanks again. [Hug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So that was the first time anyone's met cleome, right? How many prominent posters (besides myself) does that leave that no one's met, I wonder? [Hmmm?]

Has anyone met up with Edie? Can't recall any anecdotes revolving around such an occasion. Anyone else?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
So that was the first time anyone's met cleome, right? How many prominent posters (besides myself) does that leave that no one's met, I wonder? [Hmmm?]

Has anyone met up with Edie? Can't recall any anecdotes revolving around such an occasion. Anyone else?

Since both of you are just altID's of Cobie, everyone who's met Cobie has met both of you.

[LOL]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Shh! Ixnay on the ecretsay! [Mad]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

So the question commes to mind, which Legion Worlder has acually met the most other Legion Worlders?

STU? Kent? Abin? Cobie? Quis? Faraway? Cali? Nighty? Who is it?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Kent... gotta be Kent:

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=003770;p=2#000022

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

I'm at 30 or so, Kent's at 42+, but I think STU might be ahead of him.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, STU and I were all pretty close, last I knew. But Miner may have snuck ahead.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Have arrived in San Diego... Quis and I have successfully avoided any Khunds... Am exhausted and am hitting the sack ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Enjoy. Oh, um, Shark, if you ever go by the Zenescope Comics booth, ask for a woman named Nei Ruffino and tell her "Jude says he wishes he could be here."

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Well preview night is over.

Kabir saw Kevin (MEL) in the Hasbro line and I came over to see him, but he was gone before I could say hello.

There are 4 fan tables not set up yet...so I'll be bringing my gear tomorrow just in case we snag a table.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I am just green with envy.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Well, um, actually, if any of you could... she IS the woman who colored the covers for Lo3W 5.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.