Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Girl Scout Cookie Lass has your orders in, folks. Remember President Allon's historic adage that even cookies qualify as health food so long as you don't scarf down the whole damn box at once.

Oh, and I restocked the milk and milk substitutes. Please remember to use coasters on the coffee table.

Have a great week.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Has anyone seen my Boa Constrictor? I need to find her before her babies are born. If you see her, just scream.

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Has anyone seen my new puppy? I need to find her before the Boa Constrictor does.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Found - 1 large snake with a big lump in it's middle. Very moody, likes pickles.

Found - 1 adorable puppy w/scratched up dog tag that says:

F T CRAM 'S UPPY

IF FO ND ALL AT C AMER

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
For Sale, Matching Snakeskin Boots, Belt, and Watchband, Expensive... but Worth It!

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
K.S., the Traveler = Justin Thyme. Tell you how I know later, but it confirms your theories. - C.K.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Who's the joker that put all these eggs in my fuzzy pink house shoe?

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ATTENTION ERIC VIOLETTE FANS!
 -

The Eric Violette Fan Club will be meeting in the rec room at 3:00 pm today. Please wear your I Love Eric Violette T-Shirts and bring your Eric Violette violet Trapper Keepers.

Todays discussion: If Eric Violette were to join Legion World should his username be "Super Dreamy Boy" or "Shrinking Eric Violette". Be advised that a heated debate is expected, so please remain civil.

- Ram Boy,
President of the Eric Violette Fan Club (Legion World Chapter)

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Attn;
Anyone showing up for the meeting of the Eric Violette Fan Club who has no idea who he is and just wanted to chat up Ram Boy will get the spanking that they so richly deserve.

Poseurs be warned!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie-

Cancelling our 3:00 p.m. "Good spellers make good leaders" lecture, gonna go chat up R.B. at some Eric-somebody something.
--Lad

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Attention:

The spankings will continue until morale ceases to improve.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

DIE YOU BASTICH THREAD!!!

DIE! DIE! DIE!

THE stack of brand new post-it-notes left in easy reach HAS REACTIVATED THE AUTO-Post-it-Note FEATURE OF ABIN'S COMPUTER!

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! ONLY ABIN'S AUTO-Post-It-Notes ARE REAL AUTO-Post-It-Notes!

paid for by the committee to cover the Monitor Board with post it notes!
oops,wrong thread! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Phone computer tech to come look at Abin's computer

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Abin-
The milk went bad. Don't drink it or you may get sick and act all goofy.

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The doughnuts in the breakroom are for everybody. Just don't be greedy.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.