Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
quote:
?

(Could it be? Perhaps I should return to the Security Office? But I finally am free of the daily hassles and accusations...)

(But the call of duty forever nags at me, like an old girlfriend coming back to murder me...)

They told me I'd hear your very thoughts.

Always so Heroic, and Vain. An amusing Man-Child always ready to do the right thing for the wrong reason. We might have been good friends, once.

I must think about you, Cobalt Kid. I must decide whether or not they were right about you.

I hope they were wrong.

Hm...and I must decide about you Ultra Man, though can't help but feel I know already. But I wonder if your 'return' to Legion World signals the start of something great...or something terrible on the horizon...?

Either way, as Chief Executive around here, allow me to officially extend the Security Office's welcome to you. Our officers Caliente, Lardy, Polar Boy and Dedman will be glad to show you around.

(Meanwhile, perhaps I should have Jailbait Lass inform Matlock and Abin...though I wonder if it would be right to alert them of my suspicions...it would only cause undue pain if I'm wrong...)

Chief Executive? or Deputy Chief Executive?

I was begining to believe that this place was leaderless.

Where is the Leader's office? I would like to officially announce my return.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I remain the Chief Executive of the office, but Abin and Matlock are the two Chiefs of Security that run the day to day operations. I hardly ever step in, only at the Committee meetings as Chairman.

The Deputy Chiefs are Everyday Girl, Invisible Brainiac and Arachne, and there are plenty of other high ranking security personnal around here.

But word travels fast anyway, so make your return official Ultra Man--and tell us who you are...(or at least who you think you may be...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Well, I remain the Chief Executive of the office, but Abin and Matlock are the two Chiefs of Security that run the day to day operations. I hardly ever step in, only at the Committee meetings as Chairman.

The Deputy Chiefs are Everyday Girl, Invisible Brainiac and Arachne, and there are plenty of other high ranking security personnal around here.

But word travels fast anyway, so make your return official Ultra Man--and tell us who you are...(or at least who you think you may be...)

OHMYGOD! When did this guy like show up?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Which guy? Cobie? Did he ever really leave? Or that weird Ultra Man guy? 'Cause him I don't know about...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hang on i though myweefem was still on staff. (In fact that's who I thought gladis really was)

what is a myweefem anyway?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought it was a colorful euphemism.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
[QUOTE]
I was begining to believe that this place was leaderless.

Where is the Leader's office? I would like to officially announce my return.

How about you just show us some ID there big fella before I start getting a little testy.

"Officially announcing my return"... maybe I'll officially announce my boot up his... well anyway, it's nice about Gladys. She's glowing and sparkling. Nice.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
So, is Gladys the Disco Ball officially pregnant?

Yeah but I think it was Phil over at the Legion Academy Gym. That Gladys, man. She gets around. I would definitely do the DNA testing thing if I were you, Lardy.

And don't worry. We'll keep mum about it a the Security Office. Wouldn't want your magical gal to get wind of any illegitimate (and sparkly!) children and turn evil again.

Huh. I wonder if Cobie's having a sense of deja vu..?

Glad to hear ol' Gladys is such a ho! Makes it less likely that I knocked 'er up, eh?

Actually, I'm still not even sure I even did the deed with Gladys. That was my thong draped over her, but I'm thinking someone planted it on her to make me wonder. I mean, I've had my sexual depravities, but I'm pretty sure I've stuck to humanoids (if you don't count those nights Cobalt and I visited random farms...) at least!

Hmmm...could this Ultra Man have planted the thong on her?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
So, the universe does contain at least one constant.

The Lard Knight still haunts Legion World.

And, he will still attempt to engage in sexual congress with anyone or anything that doesn't expiditiously flee.

When he's sober enough to crawl, anyway.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Agggg!! My brain!! That mental image? Yeah, so did not need it.

Excuse me while I go find some brain bleach. And/or some vodka...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Agggg!! My brain!! That mental image? Yeah, so did not need it.

Excuse me while I go find some brain bleach. And/or some vodka...

Which mental image, Cali? Me in a thong? Doin' the wild thing with a sentient disco ball? Me and Cobalt at the farm? Me having congress with anything that won't flee? Me crawling?

I can't avoid mentioning it if I don't know what offends! [Big Grin]

Well?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Er...just to let you all know, I haven't had a relationship with a sentient disco ball in years, ever since incident with the sentient disco ball High Priestess in Epsilon IV way back when.

And you can already start to see a little blue light flickering in Gladys' womb!

Polar Boy, My Whee Fem is the secretary for the whole of the Security Office. While Jailbait Lass is my personnal assistant, My Whee Fem is the assistant out in the main lobby that greets people coming in. Currently, I believe she's single, and I can put a good word in. She'll be shocked to hear my trying to set her up with anyone other than me.

And Matlock, that's what I like, talkin' some smack to this newcomer! Let's see what he's all about, even if it means having to break out the old Gibson/Glover manual...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Anthony? There you are! I'm back from my spiritual retreat.

<looks around>

What's with the pregnant disco ball?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Aside: Ohhhhh, BOY.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Two words: DNA Test.

And I don't mean quizzing former Legion writers either.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.