Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Merry Christmas, Rocky, and thank you.

My, but you do hire the best-looking waitstaff.

You there, with the great head of hair, get me a Tab. Make it quick and I might have a special tip for you.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Stealth. After you get your bevvie, please do help yourself to some of these yummies at the buffet.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Love to. I've got my eye on those Christmas-decorated cookies...

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, Man ! I hate being late. Did anyone save me a couple of Mom's cheese mini-puffs ? Can't have a holiday without those !

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No need to fret about tardiness, Cleome. This shindig lasts till Twelfth Night--also the birthday of Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle. [Big Grin]

Daniel, please fetch Ms. Cleome a libation of her choice. Thank you!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

And, with the birthday of the Wonder Beagle, another year's celebration winds down. There's still plenty of food and drink to go round. Eat, drink and be merry, for the day after tomorrow, we diet. [Wink]

--------------------

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Tim staggers into the Rookery in tears}
Rocky? Rocky? Are you here? {He collapses onto the floor, sobbing}

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Tim! How are you, sweetie? I've missed you! What's wrong, Tim? {Put his hand on Tim's shoulder} Tim? Is it Clive?

--------------------

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Sobs} Oh, Rocky! I don't know what happened! Clive--he's--he's not right! {Sobs again} I had to leave.
From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<'ports in>

Rocky, I need t--

--what the hell! Tim! Are you okay? Rocky, what's going on here?!?!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Lardy, Tim just got here. I don't know exactly what's going on. I've never seen him this upset. {Hold Tim close} Something happened with Clive.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<face turns beet-red, fists clench>

I've had it up to here with that lying little snot! Tell us what he did, Tim--I'll wring his friggin' NECK!!!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Clive--he's gone off the deep end. He's talking like some sort of fascist or something. I thought he wanted to wait till things were really serious between us. I thought maybe we were there. I asked him to--well, you know. He exploded. He acted like I wanted him to drink poison or something. He started going on about how I was no different from everyone else and how he wanted to purify the LMB and Legion World. Then he disappeared. I don't know where he went. {Tim sobs again; Rocky holds him tighter and shoots a look to Lardy who looks down at the ground}.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Lardy wants to go off on a rant but stops himself>

<he sees Rocky's glance and gets the tacit message to leave them be>

I'll...I'll see you two later....

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Thank you, Lardy. Please check in with me later on. I'm going to need your help, I know it.

{To Tim} It's all right. Let it out. {Tim sobs loudly as Lardy departs}

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.