Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm ... well, alright. But, I do hope I get home in time to watch Jay Leno. He's just the funniest!.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Leno? (Brr! I have a feeling Sharky wouldn't be caught DEAD watching Leno...)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay Leader Man, what's left of the Quank Family is here. We're ready when you are.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<looks at Mole Rat and Mary>

(They seem so out of place here, yet I know simply that its essential they're here. Time to trust Lardy)

Mary, I think its time you opened that locket.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, let's see what's in there...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Why yes, Leno of course! Mary and I have discussed many times how David Letterman is just too raunchy. Right, Mary?

<Mary continues to cling to Cobalt Kid, bringing great anguish to NMR Lad's wrinkly little heart>

<sigh>

So, what is our plan anyway? I'm not really sure how useful I can be.

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, Cobalt...Cobie.

<opens the locket up, and that cold feeling immediately goes red hot>

Who...?

<and suddenly My Wee Fem appears in a tiny, miniaturized form! Like No One and Nobody, she is a kack!>

Mary! Its about time! I thought you'd never figure it out!

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! It's... Her... I think!

My! My! My! Ha-Ha! Whee Whee Whee She's got blades! We want Blades!

Shut up you two!

My... Is that really you?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Naked Mole Rat Lad:

...So, what is our plan anyway? I'm not really sure how useful I can be.

<Nobody and No One swing down to Naked Mole Rat Lad's side as Brit starts talking to My and Mary>

Moley! Moley's here! Moley you can be useful just do what you do best! That's what we do!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay...

<sees Tim and Rocky and Hyvvie enter>

...now that we have MY back and Rocky's gang here, we only need to figure out what YK and Stoopid Cat are up to. Do we leave them here to continue what they are doing or wait for them to finish and take them with us?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Of course its me, Brit! I know things are screwed up, but you didn't really think I'd abandon you, did you? You and Mary need to get it together now. So the real Terrific Trio can live again! *Groan* I hate that name.

You're the voice I heard before? This is all so confusing! But I feel so much better that you're here, My.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Um, well, thanks little fellas. (I never thought I would call someone else 'little') Maybe I can be useful here. Maybe I can even be a hero!

<looks hopefully over at Mary, but she still clings to Cobalt>

<sigh>

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Like how can we be the Terrific Trio if you're a Cack and Lo... um... I mean... Holly's not here?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<sees the way Mole Rat Lad is looking at Mary and Cobalt, and feels guilty. But it must be a part of this changed timeline>

Between Mary's coordinates and Moley's power, we should be able to get to the Orrery.

I say we take Stoopid Cat and Yellow Kid with us. And leave open the trail from Moley's tunnel so anyone else can follow. If need be, Stoopid Cat or the Kacks can give them a bit of a ride to get there.

In the meantime, we need to end this now.

<looks at Lardy>

You've seen your greatest fear, Lardy. What you could become if you went the wrong way. Now show us the you that goes the other way. Show us our 'big gun'.

<looks to Everyday Girl, and is happy to see her with My Wee Fem; in fact, he recalls other things from a the real timeline, and looks to Abin>

I think Abin, when things are fixed...someone that isn't here with us now will reappear. And it will feel damn good...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Naked Mole Rat Lad:
...Maybe I can even be a hero!

<looks hopefully over at Mary, but she still clings to Cobalt>

<sigh>

You're already a hhero Moley! You dug the tunnel that let us see what that fruitcake guy was up to! We couldn't have done that without you Moley!

Yeah and now we're gonns knock the bats outa his belfry... and you can help! Maybe tunnel up behind him and bite his ankle or something...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.