Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, what a beautiful statue [Wink] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
<A residual green energy charge, triggered by the LMBP Spectre's Magic, flares and returns the statue to it's previous condition. This will now occur each time the stature is restored by the LMBP Spectre>

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
<A residual green energy charge, triggered by the LMBP Spectre's Magic, flares and returns the statue to it's previous condition. This will now occur each time the stature is restored by the LMBP Spectre>

[lol]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!]

How the hell did *this* end up here?!

Well, I guess property values on this forum have gone right down the toilet... [Frown]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hey, what the hell?! That's not fair, someone is using moderator abilities!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] .

And after I promised I wouldn't post in it unless someone else did...

Can someone please move this back, or do I have to tell on you?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

N.I.M.M.B.(Y!)

(Not In My Message Board. Yeah!)

Krypto the Superdog
Superman's best friend

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krypto the Superdog           Edit/Delete Post     
erf? [Sniffs statue. Lifts hind leg.]
From: Metropolis | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks Gary! (I think it was Gary)

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

I am forever in your debt! Your the best!

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Krypto the Superdog:
erf? [Sniffs statue. Lifts hind leg.]

[STU follows Krypto's lead]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'll keep bumping this thread until the activity on the MMB is double that of the Legion forum!

Got that Abin, OM, Arachne, SoM and the rest?!

Just to keep the denizens of Legion World happy to have one great thread alive [Wink]

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
You said "if the MMB is not covered with threads with recent posts from that day
by Friday, i'm bumping my statue to page one" - this is Tuesday/Wednesday!!!!! [depending on where you are - still not Fri tho.]

If it wasn't for Abin's curse, I'd SMASH this again, but it's hard to smash something that's already auto-smashed [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, good, the statue is back!

I've missed being able to climb up on top and see pretty much the whole of Legion World.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Wondered where it had gone. Makes me sort of nostalgic for the "good ol days" *sniff*

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
*posts on basket and rear of statue*
Help Wanted: Receptionist

Must fit in with office decor, answer phones, greet clients, and other tasks.

Position requires flexability.

Apply at Quislette's Super Law Firm of Space

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
HeyheyHEY! [AHHHH!!!!] You can't hang that THERE!

The rear is the statue's best feature! [LOL]

[Poverty Lad]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.