Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[mumbling because of sticky bun in mouth while putting on jacket and running out door]

Later!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Caffeine!

Just popping in to warn you FC i may need a lot of coffee tomorrow. Office party dontcha know. [Smile]

These things can go one of two ways and if it goes the second way I may need a good hangover cure.

There will be lots of strong coffee tomorrow morning and hot from the oven baked goods for sleepy or hungover people. Also good for warming up folks in the state of Florartica!

We can waltz around the espresso machine - that's good for the soul.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Well no hangover but I did have a good time. still in a good mood.

(Takes Cramers hands and slowly waltz's around the espresso machine)

Thank you my dear. Kisses hand and smiles.

Now I need a bacon butty with loads of brown sauce, a large mug of strong black coffee and a few moments peace and tranquility before I get on with my job.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Brrrrr! There's a chilly wind blowing outside. Can I get a nice hot mug of hazelnut-vanilla coffee? [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Checking in from the frigid state of Florartica, and I DO mean frigid! I'm ready for that waltz whenever you are FC, it'll help get the blood moving and warm the body some. That nice hot mug of coffee will help in that department as well as will the hot sticky buns! Thanks!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

Ms. Cramer, I hope you caught my post during the inaugural that offered you a dance! Next time, then [Wink] ?

Of course, Cobie - although people will probably ask if you're my grandson!
Let them speculate all they want! The denizens of Legion World love us for everything we do! [Wink]

Oh, and I'll have a cup of joe, black please!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm beginning to think Gates transported Florida to the North Pole!

Florartica Daily AM Weather Report: 34 F
Expected High Temp: 60 F
Expected Overnight Low Temp: 26 F
Wind Chill Factor Today: Will feel as if it's 42 F

Fire up the coffee pots FC, I'll be in an out for some all day long!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And he’s put Newcastle in its place. Its deceptively mild, glorious sunshine and I am at work supping a beer (opened for me by one of my bosses and hand delivered to my desk no less) Prior to heading out to my third office party this week.

I need a break all this fun is killin me
[Confused]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
CAFFIENE!!

I'm just on from my third Xmas lunch of the week to find a tub of chocolats from my director on my desk! I'm sure it's meant for my assistants but does anyone feel like being cheeky and having one or two before I pass the box around the office?

They are "Celebrations" and the 'teasers' are MINE.....

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Certainly! [Big Grin]

Cheers, Sonnie! [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Mind if I dunk them in my mug of steaming hot coffee, Sonnie?

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I haven't been here for a while. How about a slice of beef brisket and a side of ratatouille? I'll have some mineral water as well.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Brrrrr!! Aother chilly morning is my tropical paradise! Well, at least the coffee here is great!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeowch! That's the last time I fall asleep while trying to drink soup!

[ December 20, 2003, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[lol] Have to be a little more careful there IB!

--------------------

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.