Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Ger
an old newbie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ger   Email Ger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov 2004:
And I have to ask: Separated at birth???

Caleb
 -

and BWB!
 -

both have ADORABLE smiles. [Razz]

and the kittens are ADORABLE. The sweet b&w kitten is now my desktop (sorry Ultra-Matt).

From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ger
an old newbie

and I have to point out, Caleb's picture doesn't do him justice.
From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, who would have thought that Fat Cramer could be such a major ass-kicker!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ger:
[QUOTE]and the kittens are ADORABLE. The sweet b&w kitten is now my desktop (sorry Ultra-Matt).

hey !! that's okay !!

i don't mind losing out to cute kitten [Wink] .....

Matthew.

[ January 15, 2004, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
and I have to point out, Caleb's picture doesn't do him justice.

so when are we gonna see some photo's of you and Caleb [Razz] ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ger
an old newbie

it'll be after the first week of February before I have internet access at home. I'll post them immediately afterwards.
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
it'll be after the first week of February before I have internet access at home. I'll post them immediately afterwards.

[Razz] great !!!

Matthew.

Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so how does one go about posting a picture on these boards?

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[hug] Beagz! [hug] [love]

You either need to e-mail the pic to Scott or Gary, or you can upload it using the album feature here-- you can find the link at the top of the page under the "New" and "Reply" tabs.

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
In Dec. 1985 I was 20, in college and working as a projectionist at the only art/indy movie theatre in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

lil'rhino
Click for fullsize image

[ January 21, 2004, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
OOOPSY! Sorry about the size of the scan!!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice hat [Smile]

Even nicer pendant - I had one like that!

[ January 20, 2004, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
So has Rhino just always looked great or what??

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

[Cool] picture !!! lil'rhino !!!

Matthew.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Wouldn't you know it. I finally managed to get around to getting some pictures scanned so I could post them here only to have just missed being able to use the album feature!

Oh well, guess you'll have to do without a look at Vee. It's really a shame, I'm showing quite a bit of skin in one of them! [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.