Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Evil? Well, you could always check the security tapes. You might find some evil there. Or maybe just Cobie and Vee with Evillo [Big Grin]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
There are security tapes of me with Cobie? How did I miss that? [Frown]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry Vee, but that was two durlans that Evillo was trying to use for some type of sexual debauchery! However, in the room over, there's a tape of his daughters and I that might be too hot for Legion World!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
What tape? I didn't see any tape.

[STU secretly slips a videotape into his pocket, and hurries back to the A/V room of the mansion, a giant grin on his face]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee, just a suggestion - but maybe this "Mia casa est sua casa" policy for the villa has gotten out of hand. There seems to be a lot of unauthorized taping of unauthorized activities. When you start letting Evillo types hanging out here, well, next thing you know there's empty vodka bottles in the garden, cigarette burns on the couch and potato chip crumbs everywhere.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
[bump] To move this back on top of that dumb statue!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Vee, just a suggestion - but maybe this "Mia casa est sua casa" policy for the villa has gotten out of hand. There seems to be a lot of unauthorized taping of unauthorized activities. When you start letting Evillo types hanging out here, well, next thing you know there's empty vodka bottles in the garden, cigarette burns on the couch and potato chip crumbs everywhere.

Hmm, FC just might have a good point here. But how can I tell friends they can't visit. Maybe I should post "House rules"

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, I don't know who keeps letting these strangers in, but now there's another tape going around the internet of me and Evillo's daughters! Stu, you don't know anything about this, do you?

It's not me, I swear it!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Very Verboten at Vee's Villa
10 rules to be followed
Yes, this means you!!!

1. Please do not skinny dip in Sharky's guest pool ~ he might bite off more than he can chew!

2. Please do not host secretly video taped wild sex parties ~ without inviting the owner!

3. Any video tape filmed on the premises becomes the sole property of the owner. An original copy MUST be submitteded for filing in the Villa's archives before exiting the Villa.

4. Please do not toss empty vodka bottles on the Villa's lawn ~ toss them over the hedge onto the Mansion's lawn instead! [Big Grin]

5. Never leave empty bowls lying around ~ please fill them immediately so all our feline and other furry guests have milk & food whenever desired.

6. Potato chip crumbs are to be swept into a pile and disposed of immediately ~ over the hedge works here also!

7. Unsavory characters such as Evillo, Nardo, Royal Inquisitor, etc are not welcome as guests at the Villa...or even as guests of guests! (see #8)

8. Exceptions for hotties such as Nemesis Kid will be issued on a case by case basis after a thorough inspection, review, (and audition) by management.

9. Cigarette butts are to be swept up and disposed of immediately (see #4 & #6)

10.Clothing optional except on special occasions as posted by management.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Urgent message to Varalent:

COME POST IN THE NEW TAG THREAD IN THE BITS FORUM!!! C'mon Vee, you've posted some of the funniest posts I've ever read in the other tag threads, and this one is new, starting from the ground up!

This goes for everyone else too! (More posts from FC, posts from Quis, etc. [Wink] )!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Urgent message to Varalent:

COME POST IN THE NEW TAG THREAD IN THE BITS FORUM!!! C'mon Vee, you've posted some of the funniest posts I've ever read in the other tag threads, and this one is new, starting from the ground up!

This goes for everyone else too! (More posts from FC, posts from Quis, etc. [Wink] )!

Ummm...didn't you see my post from earlier today? [Confused]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I saw it! And I loved it! And I crave more... [Wink] !

(I'm having too much fun with it, but don't want to hog the thread by posting too much!)

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee's like Pringle's. You can't have just one! [Wink]

(Or is that... "once you pop, you can't stop"...?) [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Vee's like Pringle's. You can't have just one! [Wink]

Wasn't that lays? as in potato chips? [Wink]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Quiet night on LW tonight. Guess I'll sit on the balcony and relax with a brandy & cigar while watching the water in the bay ebb & flow.......

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.