Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<laughs>

Any last words before I relieve you of your fool head?

<blasts Roy back before he can interfere>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<manages a smile before responding>

Yeah...at least I won't ever be someone's tool!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Tool? You are deluded! I am--!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...a TOOL! Of Phineas B. Fuddle! C'MON--you're doing exactly what he wants you to! Don't you remember how he operates? One thing I know about you--you've NEVER been the subserviant type! And if I were to be a bad-ass villain, I wouldn't be anyone's @#$%ing FLUNKY! Can't you see? Were there moments you wanted to tear his throat out and something stopped you? And why the hell do you think you're in the past in the first place? You think it was YOUR idea? That's not your style!

Now go ahead...tool...and get it over with, so you can fulfill your Tool Destiny!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<raises sword, hesitates>

No....NO! That bastard DARES manipulate DARK LARD?!?! I'll KILL HIM!!!

<'ports out>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Well...*unh*...that went well...I hope YK and Stoopid Cat are makin' progress...

<wraps wrist in some of his torn clothes, puts his severed hand in the Tesseract's beer cooler>

M-maybe we'll have time to re-attach it later...but we've got work to do!

<goes to Sir Roy where he'd been struck down>

What say, Roy? You alright? R-ready to kick some B-Fuddle booty?

--------------------

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm alright, Lard Lad, but tis you I worry about.

<nods towards Lardy's bloody stump, while rubbing his own hand>

'Tis no ordinary wound, and you must be in tremendous pain.

I know you want to end this, and we all do...but you need medical attention. Or at least call your ally, Cobalt Kid to use his healing on you. Though I hardly think he can reattach a limb.

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Roy, the wound was cauterized by the Lard Force--I'll be alright. But we do need to find Des for the final strike!

<brings out Omnicom>

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*Moving through Legion World from the Library to the Tesseracts themselves, Cobalt Kid enters, joined by Mary Hatch, Everyday Girl and Naked Mole Rat Lad*

Lardy, we're here! And I've put out the message for the others to join us. We had a whole assemblage before, but we were side-tracked...

<notices Lardy's dimembered hand>

Lardy, bloody liberty! Are you alright?

<runs over, and immediately fires up healing power>

Your hand! Oh no...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

It-it's just a scratch, Des. Just...don't be asking me for a hand any time soon! <grins> Ran into a DARK LARD...he may end up helping us out--kinda like the eenmy of our enemy and stuff, ya know?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I guess...though that never works out as well we hope it does, if memory serves me right. Speaking of which, you'll never guess what I've been through, and what "memory" might mean these days.

So much of what Phineas is doing to attack us has already been done. Alterations to the time stream!

<looks at Mary, Everyday Girl and Naked Mole Rat Lad>

That there is Mary Hatch, and you probably never heard of her...

<looks at Lardy>

You're acting as if none of this is surprising? Maybe we should quickly explain ourselves.

<Cobalt tells Lardy as fast as possible everything that happened at the Rookery and then the Library, all the while having a sneaking suspicion that Lardy isn't surprised in the least; meanwhile, he can't help but fear for his friend's health after his disfigurement>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<holds onto Cobalt's arm and nods towards Lardy>

H-hello.

I understand you're the new LMBP Leader.

<can't take eyes away from his hand; she's never seen anything like that before>

I believe...I believe I've found the way you all can enter Phineas B. Fuddle's Orrery. I know several of you have seen it, but cannot remain there for very long because of his control over space and time. But I believe there is a way around that.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Sounds good...but we need a few more bodies before we can go. <looks worriedly for Rocky, especially> On the other hand, we can't wait much longer.

Listen, to everyone who's unaware, I'm immune to everything that Phineas is doing. That's why this happened! <holds up stump where right hand was> He's been sending DARK LARD to assassinate me because he can't do anything to me himself! Wherever this entrance is, I can get us through it if Phineas has any protection on it.

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
(Jeepers! What have I gotten myself into? I don't like the way Cobaltus was speaking to Mary back in the library one bit! I should give him a piece of my mind <sigh> Oh, let's face it. You're just a naked mole rat, not a ferocious tiger or something equally scary and aquatic)

Um, excuse me, Mr. Lard Lad leader, but do you think this is going to take very long? I was hoping to make Mary Hatch the Librarian a nice home cooked meal.

(and to get her as far away from Cobaltus as possible. I don't like how she's holding his arm.)

[ March 30, 2009, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Naked Mole Rat Lad ]

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Mole Rat...I suspect you've a major role to play before this is over...(and I know which of my friends you've replaced in history). As soon as Rocky and Tim arrive, we'll be ready to go...

--------------------

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.