Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, Cobie put that away for safe keeping.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
He did, but I stole it again. It wasn't easy, though, I had to look really hard with my magnifying glass to find it.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Say, I wonder what the statue would look like if I blasted the arms off?

*blasts arms*

I present, the Cobie de Milo!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm, it's still really good looking [Wink] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
At least without any arms we don’t have to see the statue constantly, “ahem”, readjusting his accoutrements [Mano]

[Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

But Far, when it did that, the masses of Legion World would swoon, and security officers would have to make sure that the sexual energy wouldn't result in a Legion World wide orgy!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't see any swooning masses. Did the rest of you see any swooning masses?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

They had to be taken to the medical center. When the statue lost it's arms for this page, a rumor about the missing face sent the girls into a frenzy! Next thing you know, a full scale riot broke out! All that because a good looking statue...

You know how it is Arachne! These citizens love their security officers and heroes! [Wink]

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*sticks a Dr Doom mask to the statue with Inertion-based glue. The head of the statue will seperate from it's body before that comes off [Big Grin] *

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

How did I know that something like that was coming [Wink] ? And how did I know it was coming from either SoM or Abin [Wink] ?
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
And just to make Cobie happy, a green energy beam dissolves the rest of the statue, leaving the head, with mask firmly in place sitting upside down on the pedestal.

PS The pedestal is now a formless mass of mystery metal. (Mostly tin with some lead and U-235 mixed in.)

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, might as well finish it off and make plutonium! Then move on to the next page of course to admire the beautiful statue again... [Wink]

...and see what else you and SoM can think up...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
"Keep that stupid statue off of page one!!!!!!!!!!!"
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
"Nuff Said!!!!!"

Is this the thread you don't want us to post to, Abin? Just want to be sure so I don't post on it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! I thought we weren't supposed to be posting to this thread, anyway!

Maybe we should headline it again...?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Was it this one or the other one, EDE? Guess I'm confused now with all the statues floating around! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.