Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, have a seat, Vee. This fruit-cake is really "interesting". Here, have a slab, er I mean slice. <hic>
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'll stop in here for a quick cup of joe before I start drinking, and for the company of the ever-pleasant Ms. Cramer [Smile]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Just enough time for my morning cup of FC's heavenly brew and then it's off to work!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Monday morning = extra strong coffee and lots of it!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks FC! Just what this morning calls for.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, I just had a drink from the Starfield Lounge, and a couple more from SHAKES.

To continue the Monday morning/afterparty theme, I guess I'll just have a slice of rum cake here and be on my way...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

I hope Cramer has some of that strong coffee left. Caroline and I could both use a cup after the 45 minute drive into work. Damn my ulcers and give me a 32 oz. cup at least!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Shovelling my car out of the snow before work? I need a bit of Irish coffee this morning after that debacle...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Caffeine! Nothing like a cup o' joe to start the day!

Ms. Cramer, I hope you caught my post during the inaugural that offered you a dance! Next time, then [Wink] ?

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Lightning, i feel for ya. 36 years old and i have acid reflux. My body is fading fast...must...have...slice...blueberry...cheesecake...fading...

ohhhh, thats goood. Yummy!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmmm cheeesecake.

Actually I'm starting to fill up on the family recipe apple sauce cake. Always the first to go at the bake sales. Here, I'll leave a couple.

A dark roast for me please.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:

Actually I'm starting to fill up on the family recipe apple sauce cake. Always the first to go at the bake sales. Here, I'll leave a couple.

Leave the recipe too, BB - or is it a family secret?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

Ms. Cramer, I hope you caught my post during the inaugural that offered you a dance! Next time, then [Wink] ?

Of course, Cobie - although people will probably ask if you're my grandson!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Just popping in for my morning cup! Hope you have extra tomorrow, it's supposed to be frigid around here!

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Just popping in to warn you FC i may need a lot of coffee tomorrow. Office party dontcha know. [Smile]

These things can go one of two ways and if it goes the second way I may need a good hangover cure.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.