Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sleep well, Varalent? No fear of knives in the black night? As Chief of Staff for the STU administration, are you supporting his claim to imperial powers?

By the way, has STU been having any meetings with suspicious looking characters lately? The sort who might exercise mind control over him for their own nefarious ends?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't you notice the bolt holes I had installed in the walls of the Villa? I figured we would need a secure and defensible HQ when the revolt gets under way.

No meetings that I noticed although some of our former nemeses have suddenly turned up again, I noticed.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Whew! I wasn't sure if we'd make it out, Jinx! But here we are and now you're safe. Here's a nice big bowl of milk for you.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad to hear that Jinx is alright.

The next step is to get organized. Bevis has opened up a new Boutique shop and there is a back room there where we can have secret resistance meetings.

The next big step: the rescue of Kid Prime. Enough said. We'll need everyone's help on this one. So get over to the Resistance meeting when you get the chance Vee!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Wonder how KP and Armi are "making out"! snicker

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

Vee's such a nice guy, always leaves me a bowl of milk.

**Purr**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
With that dastardly Mysterious Cloaked Figure running around, I don't feel safe in the mansion.

Think I'll bunk here at Vee's for the night! [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Gosh! I was so tired last night I didn't realize I had sleep over guests! Hope you all made yourself at home. You know you're always welcome at the Villa!

(And here's a fresh bowl of milk for my furry friends. [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Vee, Is Stoopid Cat still here, he's got an appointment he needs to keep.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

He might be, Abin. He was sleeping on the divan last I saw of him (with a full tummy!)

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Good thing you put that little extra something in his milk -- it knocked him right out! [Big Grin] Now he can be taken safely to the vet for that special appointment... [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I put nothing special in his milk, STU. Trying to get me in trouble, huh?

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
No trouble Vee, SC just needed to go for a shot this time, Knocking him out always helps and saves stitches for the Vet's Staff...

[ February 12, 2004, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

After what he's been through I don't blame him one bit!

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse me, but could you tell me if there is any evil going on here? Thanks.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.