Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
geddin' close to 6900.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Almost at 7300...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
passed 6900, like a bad bowel movement.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
passed 6900, like a bad bowel movement.

That joke was funnier the first time

[Wink]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
What do you give the men who have the most posts?
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Unwavering Fealty.

and a glass of beer.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
Incidently, speaking of whor, I mean HARD work, I have passed the 3500 post mark and am well on my way to the coveted 4,000 mark! [Yes]

(pats himself on the back and then kisses the tops of both of his hands)

Well, I'll pat you on the back, future king. Congrats, bro!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

crackin' da back of 7000 should give me some good numbers.

--------------------

Something pithy!

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[looks at stopwatch]

What?! Still not at 71K?

Slacker.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Post slacker is more like it for Ric.
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
Incidently, speaking of whor, I mean HARD work, I have passed the 3500 post mark and am well on my way to the coveted 4,000 mark! [Yes]

(pats himself on the back and then kisses the tops of both of his hands)

Well, I'll pat you on the back, future king. Congrats, bro!
Thanks and BIG LOVES back at ya bud!
[Love] [Hug] [Love]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Yeah, but ah'm gainin on ya, buddy.

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king

Boys, boys, stop fighting or I'll take away your postwhoring privileges ...errr, somehow! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.