Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, soes Kent's question seem repeticious to you?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, what's the definition of "soes" as used by Lardy in the above post?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, isn't it obvious I made a typo and meant to say "does"?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, why did you and I suddenly start laughing for no apparent reason?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Is there anything else you want to say?

No.

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Miner, do I frighten you in person?

Only when you're driving.

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Miner, do I frighten you despite your not having met me in person?

Frighten, no. More like amuse, annoy, and interest without the "amuse" and "interest" bits.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Miner, does Lardy frighten you despite your not having met him in prison?

How do you know I haven't?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Mr Miner, could Lard Lad possibly be any ickier?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Miner, soes Kent's question seem repeticious to you?

It all blurs together after a while, man.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Miner, what's the definition of "soes" as used by Lardy in the above post?

It's a combination of "do" and "souse", so not only is he accusing you of asking a question that seems "repeticious", but he's accusing you of being drunk in the process.

"Repeticious" itself is a cross between "repetitious" and "delicious" which implies that while he thought your question to be imitative, he was secretly digging it.

quote:
Miner, isn't it obvious I made a typo and meant to say "does"?

In your case, no. See above response.

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Miner, why did you and I suddenly start laughing for no apparent reason?

I think by that point we were just overwhelmed by the sheer amazingness of it all.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM< If you had to spend a weekend with either Everyday Girl or Lard Lad, what would you do?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
Ohmygod! Mr Miner, could Lard Lad possibly be any ickier?

With enough prep time, undoubtedly.

He's the Batman of ick.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Why is the MMB become Lard Lad Bashing Central?

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
OM< If you had to spend a weekend with either Everyday Girl or Lard Lad, what would you do?

Assuming I get a choice, I go with Everyday Girl. I can just hand her someone's credit card and ship her off to Ordinance 'R' Us while I chill.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Why is the MMB become Lard Lad Bashing Central?

Because Cobie isn't around at the moment.

--------------------

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, why has no one given me, Floating Foxlike Creature, a proper name?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Floating Foxlike Creature:
Miner, why has no one given me, Floating Foxlike Creature, a proper name?

It has so far proven difficult to give you one that does you justice. And doesn't violate the Comics Code Authority in the process.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:

Assuming I get a choice, I go with Everyday Girl. I can just hand her someone's credit card and ship her off to Ordinance 'R' Us while I chill.
So, arsenic wouldn't enter into your answer?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.