Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<upstairs, DARK LARD appears in front of Lard Lad, having 'ported in from The Orrery>

Ha-HAAA! Are you prepared to die now, weakling?

<fires blast at Lardy>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<'ports out of way just in time>

<thinks on his feet, knowing he's going to have to buy YK and Stoopid Cat some time>

I see you're all about the brute force, now, Darky...once upon a time we had some style!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<starts to fire another blast, then hesitates as Lardy's words get through> What do you mean, weakling?
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What? You don't remember how we would settle differences in the Lard Monastery? Remember who left there undefeated?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<remembers, smiles> Ah, yes...our swords! It would give me pleasure beyond words to prove myself my own better! Let's up the ante a bit...<produces a sword in his hand made of purple Lard Force>

[ March 30, 2009, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: DARK LARD ]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<notices Sir Roy moving in, waves him off>

<whispers to Roy> No! If he feels he hasn't the edge, he'll bring his full power to bear on us--we need to give the others time! Stay back!

<concentrates and produces his own Lard Force sword of blue>

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

<lunges at Lardy>

I'm your superior in EVERY way!!!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<blocks the blow, just barely>

<thinks> Crap! This ain't lookin' like much of an improvement!

<backs up as DARK LARD stays on the offensive and presses his advantage>

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

HA-ha-HAAAA!!!

<delighting in his advantage, DARK LARD delivers devastating blow after blow, each just barely dodged or blocked by Lardy>

I'm so glad you suggested this! Cutting your fool head off will be such a pleasure!!!

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<watches on relunctantly>

Alright Lard Lad, I shall play this your way...

<eyes Yellow Kid and Stoopid Cat, hoping they have enough time>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<as he continues retreating, they pass by time window after time window>

<notices one in particular, his own fateful duel with Damyen Hrykos>

<glimpses himself beheading Hrykos and all of his stolen power rushing back into him>

[i]Gods--I look like DARK LARD, there![/url] NOO!

<ducks a blow intended by DL to behead>

<kicks DL in the chest and takes the offensive>

I guess you're right, Darky! You have nothing to fear by killing me because I'll never let myself become YOU!!!!

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Heh. <blocks Lardy's blows> Oh, you're more like me than you could ever imagine--making all of the same mistakes! Tell me...have you opened your heart since Dru died? Have you let yourself make the move that your entire being longs for? Or are you too afraid what others will think and what that would mean to your fragile sense of self?!?!

<takes back the offensive as Lardy falters at his words>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Lardy's parries become weaker and weaker as doubt sets in>

You n-never told--?

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

No, you DIDN'T!!! Who knows how things might have gone differently if you had! <eyes gow bright purple> It was your pride, your doubt, your INDECISION that made me!!! Now, all that's left is pure WRATH--and it's time you tasted it!!!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<DARK LARD slices off Lardy's right hand, the one that holds the sword>

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

<slumps to the ground>

--------------------

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.