Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Alls I gotta say 'bout Bubbles is--

SNAP crackle POP

[ January 12, 2004, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL <blush>... thanks guys! Thanks a ton Nightcrawler! (I wish to God I knew what I was doing wrong <sigh>

If I can find the one in bubblewrapgear I'll post it and try and make it my avatar, if not I'll try with this one... though I haven't the foggiest idea how! lol

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
HAH! Got it! [Smile]

(geez you'd think I just discoverred the cure for cancer or something!)

Much thanks to all who helped the computer crippled crimefighter [Smile]

must go wrap some fine stemware and photoframes for a better... safer... tomorrow.

(oy... I don't know if I'm going to be able to stomach looking at my mug everytime I post now... )

[ January 13, 2004, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Bubble Wrap Boy ]

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Righty-ho, lets see if we can get this to work then.

-

Assuming it has worked this is yours truly at Christmas this year. it's the works Christmas do. Exactly what I'm doing is anyone's guess really.

[ January 21, 2004, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Bugger, now why didn't that work then?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like you tried to tie it to the slideshow rather than just the pic. All fixed and should be showing for everyone to enjoy now.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah, there we are. That works now then.

I should point out that Cru was the one who helped me get the photos on-line in the first place. Yay Cru!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis,

Are those Ice Men figures from Dr. Who in the background?

And such a nice mischevious smirk on your face

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bubble Wrap Boy:
ok... let's try this...

-

No way could I compete in the looks department here

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Heh, no, they're some kind of generic Chinese figurines. The photo was taken in the Chinese where we had our Christmas lunch.

--------------------

Bubble Wrap Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

ok I give up... <sigh> this link is to the album which shows the crimefighting bubblewrap ensemble

[ January 13, 2004, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Basically, you are trying to link to the album rather than the photo itself. Right click the photo to see the true path. That's the one that you encase in [IMG] tags.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
ok... let's try this...

-

hmmm... try as I might I couldn't get the image to pop up here with the "image" feature (got a little square box) so what am I doing wrong?

anyone anyone.... Bueller Bueller...

hey !!! BWB !!!

great pic, i like your [Smile] !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
 -

ok I give up... <sigh> this link is to the album which shows the crimefighting bubblewrap ensemble

Hysterical!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy

Ah let's try it again... this is my little fella and running/training partner Eoin... aka the baby jesus [Razz] Thanks for the help Nightcrawler... I have to admit it STILL toook a bit of work even with your instructions... "ok... I've right clicked... now what"? lol

-

thanks for the welcome Matt... um I have to admit your pic gave me a boner big enough to rival Eo's lol

And Lashie... when are ya gonna start bursting my bubbles.

It's -3 F outside today [Frown] Oy no running outside for me today, gotta hit the dreadmill, blech. (unless.. I borrow Eoin's fleece boa... hmmmm )

Victor [Smile]

[ January 14, 2004, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: Bubble Wrap Boy ]

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.