Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! If anyone could kick Autobot tail, it would be Soundwave and his cassettes! Those guys are just so interesting and severely underestimated in my opinion.

And Soundwave was incredible in the Generation 1 cartoon. I always hated how the old school Marvel comic made him purple and didn't give him the faceplate. That is all. [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Soundwave was also one of my favs from the cartoon. He also fits into my preference for "number two guys" that I listed in the "why them" thread -- his loyalty and effectiveness are traits to be admired. There's also the lack of hubris that comes with being an unerring second that seems virtuous to me.

Here's a pretty intereting site by a *real* Soundwave fan:
Tribute to Soundwave

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
KP, what's up? Where are you hiding out? Haven't seen you around.

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Lee's home from Dallas, Varalent. [Love] [Love] [Love]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Oh, and I should have added a "nuff said" there at the end. [Smile]

-

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Not necessary KP, not necessary at all! Have fun! We'll keep your place safe until you can come out an play again.

V

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
KP's otherwise occupied? Great! Someone help me replace the head on his Optimus Prime with a Strawberry Shortcake!

[Wink]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Just try it, Proty.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

I got the Red Alert (Autobot Security) reissue today! It's BEAUTIFUL (though I would have preferred Sideswipe.)

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

ggggggrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

ggggggrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

[one more]

gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

There you go KP! I saw your post on the "Welcome Condo" thread and figured I could help you out a bit. Made the room a lot bigger for you and then turned that crack in the wall over by the back corner into a space big enough for a private bath. Hopefully some of your transformers can do the finish work and plumbing. It should be big enough for a jacuzzi, shower, etc. Made the other crack into a walk in closet for you, also.

Hope that helps! You should have said something sooner, BTW.

V [Big Grin]

[ August 11, 2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Say KP, are you only capable of/ willing to doing G1 profiles right now? cuz I wouldn't mind one of Springer [Smile] ...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Wow. Now I have big gaping holes in my room. Guess it's time for my boys to get busy!!!

I was thinking about going chronolologically, actually, Drake... though I know that at my current rate of progress that puts the movie Transformers at sometime, I dunno... NEXT YEAR... and I know Giant Robotic Lesbian would like to meet Arcee too... I may do some flip-flopping.

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Say it ain't so KP! I was at a store the other night, and it appears that the unloved, unremembered Go-Bots brand has been folded into the new Transformers line as some sort of preschooler safe Transformers. Bleh. Have you seen this travesty, this blight on the good Transformers name?

Matt

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Pictures. I need pictures.

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Just try it, Proty.

[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] !

I can't believe I missed this post... [Big Grin]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.