Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 8,000! Haven't done this in a long time! (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: 8,000! Haven't done this in a long time!
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
These's just no keeping up with YOU TWO!!!
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't care for that group. Just ain't my cuppa joe.

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
What, you mean you're one of them English tea-drinkin' snobs? Hmph... I knew it!

Probably lift your pinky when you take a sip don't ya?
Pip, pip Cheerio!
[LOL]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah'l heve ya know mah ancesters come ta'merica en' were sommah tha first convicts, thankee verah much.

I tries to live up ta thayah standahds.

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Ah'l heve ya know mah ancesters come ta'merica en' were sommah tha first convicts, thankee verah much.

I tries to live up ta thayah standahds.

[Wink]

Convicts???
Oh my God.... that explains EVERYTHING!!!!!

[LOL]
[Wink]

rickshaw1
Leader

Well, some of them were also plantation owners before the civil war. Take your pick as to who was worse.

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king

Harriet Tubman would be SO proud! [Razz]
rickshaw1
Leader

I ain't mah ancestors. Far as I'm concerned, my family history goes all the way back to my grandmother.

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king

Yeah, me too! [LOL]
rickshaw1
Leader

course, if it did go back further, I'd hope there was a scallywag, a bandit, maybe a hossthief in there somewhere. I'd hate to think they led as dull a life as I do.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

not yet....

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

not yet....

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

now.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
It is generally considered true in my family that one of our ancestors -- about eight generations back -- was indeed a horse thief.

The story is that he stole some horses (which we haven't verified) and had to leave town and change his name (which we have verified). The original name was somewhat more distinctive and notable in New England society, although we believe our ancestor was not of the New England branch. We think he came straight from England to "The South."

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

I couldn't tell you much back past my gp's. Pop is the one that studies that stuff.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.