Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*Uses his A-1 Martian-made disintegration pistol on the statue. Nothing remains of it [Smile] *

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
SoM, I think it would be good for the morale of Legion World if the statue were to remain up! To remind the citizens that there are other heroes here who don't bend to the will of Stu the Terrible!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
ZZzzzzttttt!!!!!

Now that I've reconstructed your statue once again, would another bonus be asking too much, Cobie?

[ February 05, 2004, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Emerald Empress ]

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Wink] How about another raise?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
To remind the citizens that there are other heroes here who don't bend to the will of Stu the Terrible!

Oh, I don't know about that. Quite a number of folks around here have bent to me... [Big Grin]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
But not willingly...?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Not only willingly, but they paid me!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yeah, but what a good looking statue [Wink]
Stu
Time Trapper

Now that Cobie is an amoeba (or ameoba [Wink] ), his statue has been changed to reflect this. That is to say, the statue is now the size of an amoeba -- invisible to the naked eye!

All the better to allow the good people of Legion World an unobstructed view of the towering, larger-than-life statue of their beloved Leader for Life (me)!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Fortunately, I just happen to have my Freedom Lover's Portable Electron Microscope and Viewing Screen in my pocket, so I'll set it up here to magnify Cobie's statue for all to admire.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks FC!

My statue still stands as a Beacon of Hope for Legion World. Cobalt Kid will always be the favorite hero of Legion world, no matter what you're propaganda says!

Besides, this statue has the magic of the LMBP Spectre behind it! It'll still revert back to normal on the next page, no matter what I look like [Wink] ! Ha! I may be an amoeba now, but the statue lives on!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
No need to wait, Cobie. You forget that I wield not only the Staff of Justice but also have mastery over size changes. Just a little concentration and.....

ggrrOOWW!!!

There you go, one statue back to normal size! And another blow against tyranny!

[ February 07, 2004, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Alright, nice job Vee!

We won't let Stu Tyrant ruin Legion World! The statue stands tall again!

(And what a good looking statue... [Wink] )

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
STU! [Mad] [Mad]

Tyrants are not allowed to mess with Cobie's statue! Now I'm mad!

*uses powers over light to turn STU's mansion/place a horrible shade of pink with purple polka dots and large red lettering that reads "STUpid Sucks! "*

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay since Vee restored the statue to normal, I guess the first thing I need to do is change it into a giant ameobae.

<Flash of green energy>

Well, that worked fine. Now I need to change it back.

<Flash of green energy>

Hmmm... Well, thats almost right, if Cobie really was a kangaroo to start with, but it's not what I wanted...

<Another flash of green energy>

Now that's much better... except for the acne... He's a kid he'll never notice...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.