Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you already a member of Snapfish? And logged in? (Or maybe you just have the right cookie on your system.) Maybe that's why you can see it?

In the meantime, I'm going to continue thinking of you as looking like your avatar. [StarBoy] [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
The link asks me to log in to Snapfish too.

BWB, if you log into the album you can use your membership here (delete that long annoying password and replace with your own) to upload the picture(s) there.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Stu... being that he's th eonly one with facial hair...which is why I choose it, except that I'm hispanic... I actually have a great mocked up photo of me in bubblewrapwear which I want to use as my avatar should I ever figure this whole picture downloading thing out lol

wait a minute... <cocked eyebrow>... aren't you straight?!

[ January 13, 2004, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: Bubble Wrap Boy ]

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

What, can't someone who's straight be interested in seeing what his fellow posters look like? [Smile]
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bubble Wrap Boy:
I actually have a great mocked up photo of me in bubblewrapwear which I want to use as my avatar should I ever figure this whole picture downloading thing out lol

I can also shrink it down and make it an avatar for you.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Nightcrawler... I totally missed the earlier "album" post! I'm on now (I've never even noticed that album part of this site... very confusing! [Smile] I wish I had been able to actually put it in the post itself (I tried and got that small square again) but oh well.

And Stu... I was just yanking your chain... I've seen enough of Lashie's outrageous flirtations with you to know you're aces! [Smile]

[ January 12, 2004, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Bubble Wrap Boy ]

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
I wish I had been able to actually put it in the post itself (I tried and got that small square again) but oh well.

You can edit the link in the post to be from the album.
Bubble Wrap Boy

I tried, I can get the link to show, but I can't get the image to show on the actual post when I hit the image feature (that's when I get the aforementioned small box) so I just re-edited it to at least provide the link. Thanks for all the help [Smile]
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
I tried, I can get the link to show, but I can't get the image to show on the actual post when I hit the image feature (that's when I get the aforementioned small box) so I just re-edited it to at least provide the link. Thanks for all the help [Smile]

Allow me...

Very, very cute, BTW! Hubba, hubba! [love]

Ger
an old newbie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ger   Email Ger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
ok... let's try this...

-

[Joey Lawrence Voice] WHOA! [/Joey Lawrence Voice]

VERY VERY CUTE!!!

From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Sigh

Im now in lust

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damaged Hair Legion
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Damaged Hair Legion   Email Damaged Hair Legion         Edit/Delete Post     
Man,looking through the last few months of these member pics; what a HOT bunch!
From: Denver | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ger:
quote:
ok... let's try this...

-

[Joey Lawrence Voice] WHOA! [/Joey Lawrence Voice]

VERY VERY CUTE!!!

**ahem!!**

Bubbles, didn't you recently win my pole? And my poll?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
And Stu... I was just yanking your chain...

Hmm... I wonder what this said before it was edited. [Big Grin]

Nice pic, by the way. [Cool]

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I was wondering how long it would take for Lashie Poo to show up once that pic was posted [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.