Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lardy's Lair (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Lardy's Lair
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
See? That's not so abnormal... <embraces her tenderly>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(She takes a moment to enjoy it. The she pushes him off.)

No. I told Dev that I am in no place for a relationship. Physical was fine, but this. No.

No emotional crap.

I can't do this right now.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's okay, Temp...I think I understand. I've been there. Someone hurt you, didn't they? I mean really hurt you? <thinks about what Mordra did to him>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(She looks at him, then begins to laugh hysterically.)

I wish.

Ohhh...

That was really sweet.

(She runs her fingers through her messy hair until it is half way decent.)

I have been denied. I want something, I need it. Hurt? Me being hurt is relative and inconsequential.

I know hurt and that nothing to do with this.

Do me a favor, don't change, you are way too cute.

(She heads to the door.)

I need to do some damage control. Thanks for last night.

(leaves)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<stares out the door for a long moment>

Well, Lardy, you made yourself look like an idiot...

<scratches his head>

Damn...I think I'm...in love.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<later>

So, Lardy... <looks in the mirror as he shaves> ...how pathetic are we going to be today?

<gets the neck area>

If you go crawling to her on your hands and kness, she'll lose what little respect she has for you...

<cuts himself>

Ow! Hm. Flowers, maybe? It's a fairly traditional "day after" gesture, kind of a "thanks for the sex!" thing.

<trims moustache area>

But you want more than just sex (though that was absolutely HOT!!!), dontcha, Lardy? You want her to feel something for you. Problem is, she doesn't want to...but she does, doesn't she? She's "invested" in you...feels "safe" with you. You know she enjoyed it for a moment when you embraced her. She had to force herself away from you.

<shaves cheeks>

I think she's in denial, Lardy. But denial ain't an easy river to cross, is it? What should you do? Pretend it's meaningless for you, too, and just offer her more sex and hope she comes around? (Admittedly, that would be fun...) Give her the brush-off? Ignore her entirely and wait for her to come to you?

Or... <thinks of Temp's reaction to Kalla> ...make her jealous! Yeah, that's it Lardy! <cleans off face and pulls out Little Black Book>

Now, who...ah-HA! <grins>

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.