Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The closest foreign powers to us, Emily, are the Dark Oval and the Khanate of Sol Invictus. Neither is comprised particularly of one race.

Obviously, history can evolve quite differently in alternate realities.

Hm. I wonder if these "Skrull" are essentially the same race as our Durlans, fiven the similarities. And the Kree...a little like Ggrrggians, maybe?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"I don't know about that. In my universe there is alot of racial and ethical tension...but I thought that is a problem in all universes. I know that Nrrev was hardened by his youth in refugee camps. He has a very powerful weapon known as the Cosmic Cube. Does that mean anything to you?" Red Arrow explained.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never heard of it. Cobalt?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
<looks at the gang, then turns to the Chief.>

I've had fun, but I gotta start early tomorrow trailing you know who, so I gotta turn in.

Besides Jon Em is "fixing" the car, so I better make sure it's safe for the wife to use tomorrow.

<Looks at Red Arrow>

Jon's my 2 year old son who can take apart and fix just about anything mechanical. My daughter, Han Em is 9 and can befriend and communicate with any animal we've met so far.

<Looks back to the Chief>
somethings wrong though
I'm not sure what's going on,, but I'm gonna send Furball in to check out all of the guests here. See ya later.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
<Furball walks around the party taking in the scents of all of the guests.>
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
I've never heard of it. Cobalt?

Cosmic Cube? Wish I had. If I haven't heard of it, you can bet it's new to our universe.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<awakes from his Rum & Chum induced stupor>

Ugh, my mouth tastes like a cat took a du-- oh hey, everybody ... didn't realize the pool-party was still on ...

<spies Furball>

Hey Furball, how you doin'?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<turns back to Red Arrow>

Well, as you can see, Emily, there are lots of differences btween our universe and yours. I'm gonna follow up on Kree and Skrull and see if they're listed anywhere in our histories. There's a chance that they may have existed at some point and been eradicated by Cobalt's people or something. Or maybe they're just called something else here.

If either exist or existed in our universe, it would help us track down the guy who's after you.

Meanwhile, you'll be safe at the Security Office. Heck, if you want to arrange a demonstration of your arrowing skills, we may have a place for you among our Elite Guard, if you're interested, that is.

Have you got trick arrows? I LOVE trick arrows! Especially boxing-glove arrows!

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"Yeah...Nrrev he wouldn't care if his people existed in this universe or not. The reason he wanted the Cosmic Cube is so that he could redo history...make so that only one planet in the universe had life and they all looked Half-Skrull, Half-Kree. If he followed me here that means he failed in my dimension and wants to try again." Red Arrow explained.

"I may try out. And yes I have trick arrows, just please do not ask for atomic arrows." She stated.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

He may not care if his people existed here, true. But if we can trace his gentetic code with samples from our universe, we may be able to detect him if he's in disguise on Legion World.

Atomic arrows? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Red Arrow was beginning to settle in. She would take care of close matters first and go from there. The party reminded her of good times with the Thunderbolts. The parties at that grill called Street Levelers United were just as crazy. You never knew when Deadpool would decide to retheme the place as a sushi bar or an ice cream parlor. Red Arrow didn't like her ex-boyfriend becase he grew distant from humanity, even seemed to look down at the world. She preferred street-levelers and enjoyed being one.

She asked Anthony, "Since you lost your powers, have you began fighting or weapons training?"

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
While Hot Chick enjoyed the freedom this design gives her telepathic breasts, in the end we decided the look was too Vampirella...

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thunder Girl, however, has no problem showing skin. In fact, she pretty much can't help it. Although she insists her uniform be a slimming black color.

The diamond LW security logo thingie is something I'm playing around with...

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
those are some mighty pontoons ... I'm afraid when she jumps in the pool, all the water is gonna go out ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Her spagetti straps are made out of inertron.

--------------------

This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.