Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks up. "Dang it."

Flies up and catches Elie.

"Hope you're okay."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
She's probably not going to want eggs for a while.

(vanishes into the air)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Nice."

He sets Elie down.

"You okay to get home?"

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Elle: Chirp---yeah...I'll be fine.

(walks off funny)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<staff is ushering people home>

"Cobie's place, Cobie's rules. We're closing early. You don't have to go home, but you got to get the hell out of here!"

Elle stops: "Guess I'll head to the Villa. Want to take me there?"

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

"Sure."

Picks her up and flies off.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<staff talking again>

"Do you think Tempest will go the Villa? The boss seemed to think it was important she go."

"What are you, the LMB busy body? Get to work!"

"Jeez, jeez...can't even sneak a wheeling mists break..."

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway Lad drains his glass and stands up. Turning to the staff he says in a very disapproving voice

“You know the more things change the more they stay the same. I mean fighting over women, drinking to excess, general fighting and cleaning up vomit”.
A broad grin passes over his face

“By the Lord Harry I missed this place”

His eyes twinkling Faraway sends the rubbish and empty glasses faraway.

"there you go lads, get yourself away home early" and with that he also ported out. Leaving behind a very large tip for the staff.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Lance strolls in. Having never been here before, he leisurely taking in the scenery. He gets a table in a dim corner, as he peruses the drink menu.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<an incredibly beautiful young woman, obviously working here as a day job while she tries to get her struggling modeling career going, strolls over in the elegant, yet sexy uniforms worn by the Cobie's wait staff>

Greetings Sentient! Welcome to the Midnight Lounge! Our chef this month is the famous J'Qqu P'pn from the Talga Galaxy, flown in specifically to offer his amazing culinary talents.

May I get you a drink as you peruse the menu?

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Lance ogled the young waitress and smile. "Are you on the menu sweetie?"

"She smiled back. "I'm right at the bottom."

"Just where I want you," replied Lance.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The young lady giggled and learned forward to touch Lance's hand.

"Buy a bottle of fancy champagne and I'll be glad to join you,"

Lance took a quick look at the price and almost fell off his chair.

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Almost but not quite, because he suddenly found himself stuck to said chair by a heavy viscous liquid that somehow had a smell that reminded him of the sea side.

“hey What gives” he started to say but stopped as the incredibly beautiful young woman in front of him started to unzip her head. A white leprous light shone out from within and Lance was disgusted, and a little bit curious, to see a number of tentacles wriggle out of the top of her head and reach towards his crotch

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev lies Elle back to work, as she left her transportation there the other night.

"Thanks for the lift," she says and gives him a hug.

"No problem. Look I understand if..."

"Shhh," she says and gives him a kiss. "Call me later, I get off work at 2."

She turns and enters the Lounge.

"What do you know," Dev says and flies away. Heading to the Bunker.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Elle enters to see the staff preparing for the night; sitting at the bar in a tuxedo drinking a scotch neat is Cobalt Kid>

Elle, a moment please.

<she walks over, dreading the idea of her boss asking about Dev Em, especially after seeing her in full party mode the other night>

Dev is an old friend of mine, you know.

Elle: "yeah, no duh boss, the whole galaxy knows you're both LMBers."

<Cobalt smiles>

Just wanted to let you know.

<he turns away, leaving her wondering what the hell that was all about>

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.