Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
He just probably doesn't realize that it's a rock with an illusion around it.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't say "rock." He's from Newburgh; it may trigger a craving [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
How about "round prehestoric object?"

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

This time of year, people might think you're talking about Burl Ives.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(Picks up rock and throws it into the water)

There. No more rock.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Oral Roberts would have been proud of you.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
oral roberts? where.....

[Storm Boy]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Oral Roberts would have been proud of you.

I have no idea whom you are refering to and I don't think I want to know.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Oral Roberts was a preacher, later a televangelist, who campaigned against the "evils" of rock and roll back in the 50s.

Yes, his name lends itself well to many a joke.

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
he loooooves the gays by the way.

i think there was some sort of drug or affair scandal and we didnt see him for a few years.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Ok, how about we talk about anything that doesn't have to do with a mans rocks or the word "oral." I know, how about we go to the fields and pick some grapes, I need wine. It will be fun and theraputic. HUSSEL!

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Wine!

I will pick,
I will romp,
In the vats,
I will stomp!

Tempest
Enchantress

Yes, yes, ha ha, free labor is the best.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

You mke service to the very Lady of Avalon sound so... cheap.
Tempest
Enchantress

I'm far from cheap, I just didn't want to pay you, hey, I'll give you a bottle of wine for your work.

--------------------

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.