Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<after relieving himself, takes Cobalt aside>

Hopefully, it won't be long now, but...er, how are things between you and Crujeckie, eh, there, Des?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well Lardy...they're actually really great. So I don't know what I'm going to do. Trouble with ladies has always been par for the course for me, but I'm out of practice.

I love Lolita...but I do I love her like she loves me? I don't know. I love Crujeckie. I don't want to lose Lolita as a friend, and well, a companion. We're together basically everyday.

Damn these dashing good looks.

<eyes Lardy>

Okay, just kidding, I had to say that though [Big Grin]

I'm going to have to think this through and when this crisis ends make sure things are right. I can't lead Lolita on. I need to make a decision.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rocky sits cross-legged in front of Stu's book. He hesitates. He really doesn't know that much about magic, other than the limited amount he uses for his ice powers. He is uncomfortable with this. He can rationalize this breech of his society's protocol, but it still weighs on him. On the other hand, he understands his duty. He motions for Jailbait Lass, Lard Lad and Cobalt Kid to come closer. He stands. He hands Jailbait Lass the book which she holds open to the appropriate page. Lard Lad and Cobalt Kid both place a hand on Rocky's shoulders, one to his left and one to his right. Rocky speaks the words of the spell in the book. There is a flash of light.>

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
<Brings a hand down on Rocky's shoulder just hard enough to break his concentration...>

Yet! Wait not close enough we are yet

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Flying ahead of his group the Ranger sees The other group just as Numbnuts breaks Rocky's concentration.>

One Chance...

<He instantly accelerates and hits them before any of them realize he's there. His first punch takes out LardLad. He feels Lardys jaw break as he follows thru and grabs Cobalt and Yellow Kid by their shirt fronts, one in each hand, and shakes them both violently, before throwing them in opposite directions...>

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Gotta end this quickly...)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
ENOUGH!

<His eyes glow with an electric nlue light and tendrils of mystic energy reach out from his aura to ensnare everyone in both groups.>

The time for your foolish and petty rivalries is PAST!

It would be better had I found STU! He alone could have easily accomplished the task I must now entrust to your lesser abilities.

<His hands wave and they are transported through the tesseracts to the closed and locked door to the Banned'em Zone...>

[ March 07, 2009, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Numbnuts the Semi-Incomprehensible ]

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<dazed> Mwarr! Shugger punjjd!*

<charges himself up with Lard Force>

Um gawwn gejja furzat Ranzzher!**

<slams Ranger full bore from behind>

<disappears right after counter-attack along with the rest>

Translation:
*Arrrgh! Sucker punched!
**I'm Gonna get you for that, Ranger!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
A wind howls through the corridors building pressure until - FLASH!

A group of brightly clad heroes stand together back to back prepared for battle.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<arrives from battle with DARK LARD>

Crap! I hope this place is as safe for us as you think, YK! <lies down>

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Best thing I could think of in a hurry. Bending space and time is a chore at the best of times and when you have a convoluted space like this one the time coordinates have to be pretty strictly controlled.

Of course the problem with that is there could be a lot of things happening around us that happened in different timelines but still converge here because this place is so stable.

Let's get everybody into one of these side rooms.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
<materializes behind Dark Lard. With great effort and concentration, makes hand temporarily solid enough for the Dark Lard to feel touch on his shoulder>

Dark One, I mean you no harm But you must tell me all you can of the one called Phineas.

<Dark Lard instinctively attacks, but his attack goes right through her. Out of frustration, he tries every power at his disposal to no avail>

You cannot harm me, Dark One. I have been harmed as much as anyone can. I am beyond harm, and beyond ability to harm.

Please.

Tell me of the one called Phineas.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<pops up out of the ground.

well, this is a revolting development. I was visiting my dear friend Mary and I was compelled to burrow over here.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Eventually friends, we are going to have to stay and fight the Dark Lard, as well as this Phineas B. Fuddle. Coming here was a good idea, as anyway we can pick the battlegrounds would be of great value.

<wipes off muck from tunic>

Perchance an alert of when you are teleporting us next time?

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

You got it Roy. Being on the run really pisses me off, we're going to have to take these guys down but we can't do it without a plan.

A few possibilities come to mind. Is there a tesseract that leads to Superboy's Pocket Universe? If we can involve PC Superboy we may be able to pit the Time Trapper against Phineas. Just an idea. Another one, is there a doorway that can take us to LW's first few days? Someplace (or time) where we could set a temporal stasis field trap?

I've never explored a lot of these places here, can it be reactivated as War World? What would happen if we simply let Phineas win and open the portal to the Banned'em Zone and Force Phineas and Daywalker to confront each other?

I'm just thinking out loud here.

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Would someone mind telling me who this Phineas fellow is? And make it snappy. I have a dinner date.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.