Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! HWW, cleome, and I discuss every comic we read every month! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And yet your post count was among your highest in ages! I've got my [Eek!] on you, Ester!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Jeepers! HWW, cleome, and I discuss every comic we read every month! [Wink]

Okay, now that hurt! [snif!]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
February 1, 2010 UPDATE:

Cobie’s Comic Book Review Month has been very good to some of us. It enabled me to shoot up three spots and land in the Top Ten. Several other posters also put in strong showings due in part to their reviews.

A total of four posters move up the chart this time: me, cleome, Arachne (up two spots!) and Lad Boy, who moves up from the anchor position. After a slow December, cleome returns to the forefront as the poster with the greatest increase.

All in all, though, it’s been an impressive month for LW. Ten posters, denoted by asterisks, posted 100 times or more, up two from last month. News of Levitz’s return to the Legion, as well as the reviews, no doubt increased traffic flow.

1. Quislet, Esq.—26,022 (+328)*
2. Cobalt Kid—22,532 (+228)*
3. MLLASH—19,770 (+254)*
4. Lightning Lad—17,886 (+0)
5. Eryk Davis Ester—17,174 (+120)*
6. Kent Shakespeare—16,884 (+48)
7. Lardi—12,608 (+338)*
8. Fat Cramer—11,816 (+38)
9 (12). He Who Wanders—11,328 (+320)*
10 (9). Outdoor Miner—11,324 (+6)

11 (10). Vee—11,222 (+2)
12 (11). Pov—11,172 (+26)
13. Stu—10,000 (+0)
14. Rockhopper Lad—9712 (+150)*
15. Sketch Lad—9356 (+222)*
16. Drake B3004—8406 (+29)
17. Mystic Luna—8372 (+0)
18. Nightcrawler—8122 (+22)
19. Reboot—7936 (+32)
20. Semi Transparent Fellow—7804 (+0)

21. Kid Prime—6345 (+0)
22. Loser Lad—6116 (+44)
23. Abin Quank—5900 (+0)
24 (25). cleome—5592 (+428)*
25 (24). Spellbinder—5324 (+0)
26. dedman—5038 (+108)*
27. Tamper Lad—4871 (+5)
28. Ultra Jorge—4813 (+8)
29. Faraway Lad—4779 (+0)
30. Caliente—4700 (+2)

31. Invisible Brainiac—4646 (+2)
32. Stealth—4132 (+164)*
33. Future—3837 (+0)
34. Blockade Boy—3779 (+37)
35. rickshaw1—3622 (+31)
36 (38). Arachne—3534 (+44)
37 (36). the boy with UltraPowers—3526 (+0)
38 (37). Yk—3494 (+0)
39 (40). Lad Boy—3469 (+23)
40 (39). icefire—3458 (+0)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I know I'm not in the top 40 yet, but my count has increased greatly over the last month...wooooo!

This is #1230, for my future reference.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It's only a matter of time, Dev.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll see if I can step it up a bit this month. I have about 285 or so posts left till Time Trapper. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
it's too sad seeing the (+0) next to Yk ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow--I was the second-most prolific poster last month! Even (just barely) beat Quis!

Still, even so, I may still not see any improvement in my ranking in 2010--I'm over 4200 posts behind the next group!!! Even if I maintain this clip over the next 11 months, I'd STILL be behind about 600 posts if Kent never posts again this year! (and for the record, I certainly don't wanna see that happen!)

It's fine, though...the Lard-man shall keep chugging! And posters 4-6 better be ready to look thru their rearviews in 2011! [Yes]

[Big Grin]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... I posted way more than I thought I did in Jan....I would've figure 50 or 60 tops.

Still I do need to post more, I'll have to make a larger effort for bits, and maybe gym'll's.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Lardi:

It's fine, though...the Lard-man shall keep chugging! And posters 4-6 better be ready to look thru their rearviews in 2011! [Yes]

[Big Grin]

One of my posting goals was to make it into the Top Ten. Now that I've succeeded, I can kick back and relax.

NOT.

It took me about six years to finally catch up with Outdoor Miner. Back in the early days of LW, we were neck-and-neck for awhile.

So, Lardi, watch your back in 2016!

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:

Yes, but at least he has a valid excuse. [Frown]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
So, Lardi, watch your back in 2016!

2016? Oh, hell, I know if I have an off month or two with you on my trail, I'm gonna be in trouble--much less have 6 years worth of breathin' room! The lulling into a false sense of security ain't gonna work with ME, pal!!! I got my [Eek!] on you!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:

Yeah, I always think that, too. [Frown]

Also, where the blazes is Quank? [Confused]

Did he get called home to Oa, or what? [Rond Vidar]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
With both Icefire and Ultra-Matt not having posted in so long, and the tragedy of YK (should he be given a permanent honorary rank??), it seems likely we will soon be seeing some new entries into the top 40.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.