Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly, Vee. We sure missed you here. Hope you're as good as new soon.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Good Lord, Vee-- I'd noticed your absence but hoped you were off having fun somewhere!

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Get better quickly, I'm pulling way ahead of you in post count!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee, I'm dispatching a couple of very competent, handsome nurses with chicken soup and flowers right away! (Drink the soup, enjoy the flowers.)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Vee, I'm dispatching a couple of very competent, handsome nurses with chicken soup and flowers right away! (Drink the soup, enjoy the flowers.)

Thanks everyone! I'm going to attempt going in to work today. Still not 100% but I have way too much to do with the end of the month & year to contend with. Need to try to get caught up before I have to leave on a trip this weekend to NY and then on out to a meeting in Vegas.

Hope I'm well by the weekend because I relly hate travelling when I'm not up to speed.

Cramer, What should I do with the nurses?

[ January 05, 2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe you can bring the handsome nurses with you to help you... recuperate. [Wink]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Uggh! One more hour to go before I can head home to bed (& maybe those nurses FC sent me [Big Grin] ) Don't know if I'll make it.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, at least you're back. You must have been really sick to stay away for so long. Hope you're all better for your trip this weekend.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

You have no idea. All I can say is I will NEVER miss getting a flu shot again!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I hope you really feel better Vee! You are definately missed around here!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I wonder if there's anyone lurking around here, hoping to catch a glimpse of Vee in his birthday suit... [Big Grin] [Wink]
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

We have hidden cameras for that! [Wink]
Stu
Time Trapper

Oh WOW! [Eek!] [ElasticLad]

Good thing those hidden cameras have panoramic lenses...! [ColossalBoy]

[ January 07, 2004, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Of course, those tapes are for security reasons only. [Wink]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Of course, those tapes are for security reasons only. [Wink]

Who's security? [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I feel terrible that I haven't been putting out milk for all my little kitty cat friends while I've been sick. Hope someone have been feeding you guys. Here's a nice big bowl of milk for all of you! [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.