Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy!

(rushes to his aid)

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

(tries smelling salts)

are you still with us, hero extraordinaire?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
<a soothing electronic voice sounds through the smoldering debris of the Orrery>

Master... master?

Query... Location of Phineas B. Fuddle... Query...

<the vaulted ceiling lights up on one of the few panels still intact and plays a scene from five months prior...

on a desolate island...>

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<above them all>

Don't worry, Kent, I'm fine!

Thanks for taking out the only one who could've stood in my way!!!

H-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!!

<brings the whole Orrery down on the exhausted LMB>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Brit and... who?

okay, we're still in unsecured condition.

Pagan Lass, can you verify if Lardy and Exxy were successful in getting rid of Phinneas?

Everyone else, we still have missing LWers to locate! But keep your guard up until we know Phinneas' fate!

All I get is... SHIELD!

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
I can shrink out of this but what about the others?

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<erects a magnetic shield to protect the LMBers>

I can hold this for a few moments, but watch out for the Dark Lard!

And helluva a job, Lardy!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

MMM-

I don't know you, but you seem to be connected to the Yellow Kids! Can you bring them to our aid?

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
You will NOT stand in DARK LARD's way!!!!

<blasts Triple M and Pagan Lass>

Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<holds on to Cobalt Kid as he erects a magnetic shield and the Dark Lard descends on them>

Oh God...Oh...

Wait...I...remember...?

<and suddenly, with Phineas gone, the changes he made to the timestream gradually begin to wear off>

Cobie! Lardy! Sharky! Everyone!

<looks at Cobalt and smiles, and remembers everything she experienced as Mary Hatch>

I remember it all! I'm normal again! I'm back--Jailbait Lass!

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
<addressing Dark Lard>
I shall.

There has been enough evil for one day, young being.

I am beyond your power to harm, and I stand against you!

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Hey Lard-Butt!

Click-Click BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BALM!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

At long last---you will all DIE!!!

<blasts Kent and Cobalt>

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

(leaps at DL, hoping to wrestle/pin him as he did Phinneas)
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.