Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks at Cobie with narrowed eyes, but says nothing.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<falls backwards, dropping the servant girl, and a big smile falls across his face>

Sure punch like Viv... [Big Grin]

Tempest then. Come join us at the Villa. You have no need to be scared of me--come find camaraderie with Hrun and I at the Villa for a night wine, romance and song!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I AIN'T NO FRICKIN' THIRD WHEEL! <knocks a table over in anger>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
<perks up>

did someone say ... Bacchanalia ?!?!?

[Big Grin]

And bring your minotaur! Anyone with a larger phallus than I is something the girls there will never believe!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Silently takes Lardys legs out from under him dumping him to the floor.
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm getting the hell out of here, I've had enough crap for the night.

(Leaves mumbling profanities.)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks at Cobalt Kid.

"Time to break this little gathering up I think Des."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

OKAY! ENOUGH! Faraway, work your magic!

<at this point, Faraway Lad, quietly drinking the expensive Greenwich porter in the corner, points at them all and then sends them faraway!>

Well, not that far away--Faraway Lad teleports them all to Varalent's Variable Villa!

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah! {yells after Tempest} Get your little whore self outta here and find some even lower life forms to fight over your skank ass! Ha-ha-ha!!! {disappears with the rest}
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Flies back to talk to Tempest.

"Wait a minute please."

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
What now, Dev?

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<they overhear staff talking: "Yeah, I think Cobie is trying to get them out of here so they won't be on camera; the Villa is more secluded but the paparazzi here will have a field day with this.>
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

"Here." He hands her some access cards.

"I know you need someplace to stay. These are for my old house, you can stay there as long as you need." He tells her the address.

"No strings attached. I promise."

Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks...I'll see around.
Oh and...catch!

(A little spark winces from her eyes and Elle falls from the sky).

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.