Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. It seems I have been hibernating in her for too long. There have been many changes... I must reattune myself with this place and find a way to further my goals. With or without the LVMBP.
From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
*Tosses Empress Frio a copy of "Refrigerator Tuning and Achieving World Domination for Dummies"*
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Magnetically tosses Ram Boy out of the Ice Palace>

Frio, I'm here.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sends GCtUM Faraway.

Now hes not sorry.

Now about that beer supply?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps Frio's long absence has given her time to rethink her stance? Hopefully she can rejoin us and things could be like they once were. I still have hope...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Frio, the LVMBP is just using you!
Grape-boy is never going to share control - why settle for being his second banana?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Returns from where Faraway sent him. His clothes are ragged, ripped, and torn. His face is grimy, unshaven, and gaunt. It's obvious he hasn't eaten or slept in days.>

Frio...

<He collapses and lays motionless.>

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
at least now we know what it takes to shut him up.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

The lack of respect shown to my palace bodes very ill, indeed.

Gary, I apologize for not being here for you. Perhaps now that we have both recovered, we might carry on as we once were..?

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

M'lady Frio, as ever my heart is yours...

--------------------

Frio
Conflicted...

I am... relieved at your current state, Gary, but alarmed by your recent alliances in my absence. Please we have much to discuss. But first-- privacy.

<places a magical ice shield around them>

There, we are suitably protected. Now, I believe there is much you must update me on. Where has Lonestar Ranger gone? Why have you aided the Security Office? Is the LVMBP no more?

I have heard nothing but the barest rumblings for weeks. As I'm sure you can understand, it has been most disconcerting.

<takes his hand in hers>

Please, you are the only one left I trust. Especially now that my so-called sister Caliente has taken another so deeply into her confidence that she would marry him.

Despicable, the both of them.

Space Ranger
Private Dick

There are a few things you must understand M'Lady.

Dominion over a pile of rubble was never our goal and that is all that will be left of Legion World if we allow the Security Office to handle most of these issues on their own. And each issue we resolve for them strengthens our position as it weakens theirs.

The real power on Legion World lies in the Security Office. Cobalt Kid has always known this. Elected Leaders come and go but CK is Security Chief (or whatever title he chooses to use while he pretends that Abin Quank and matlock are actually running the Security Office) for LIFE.

And there is no way short of assassination or armed rebellion to remove him from that position.

But as this series of events unfolds I am slowly usurping CK's authority. LMBPers are beginning to look to me for the answers to their problems... Even CK and LardLad... As things move on it will become easier and easier to supplant the roles filled by CK's sycophants with our people.

Lonestar is working behind the scenes... and now that you're back...

--------------------

The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Gary Concord is right, my dear...

<enters>

Certain subtleties are needed at first, before we give these fools the show of force they so desperately need. Even now Gary Concord is causing a rift between longtime friends on playing on certain fears.

And in the meantime, I’m working on a separate, but equally beneficial plan that will help our goals. The Legion World economy has forever hinged on the wealth of but a small handful of Legionnaires, including royalty, nobles and former triumvirs. And that is how I will hurt them the most.

But do not think I have not forgotten my promise. I will turn Caliente to our side so that your sister can join you and enjoy the great life we are going to make for ourselves. Even now, I’m working to distance her from her newly wedded husband to do so. I only will need some more time, so that she can reach these conclusions on her own.

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Well, that is relieving, at least. I'm pleased you've been able to make progress in my absense. I am, of course, at your service for whatever we may need to next further our agenda.

(For as long as it serves my interests, anyway.)

<looks to Lonestar>

Turn Caliente? Yes, I think that shall satisfy her well enough. Thank you, Lonestar Ranger, for your constant vigilance on this matter. Perhaps my trust has not been misplaced in this matter.

Space Ranger
Private Dick

<Watches Frio's interaction with Lonestar silently, while wondering to himself who exactly would be satisfied if Caliente were "turned">

Frio my dear, I believe a small celebration is in order. Would you care to join me for dinner? And perhaps a show?

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.