Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Viv, has anyone ever told you that you look like Anjelica Huston?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LanternLad:
Where exactly is the mythical island of Avalon located in the 31st century Earth? Hopefully, it has not been down-graded to "rural city" and moved a couple miles off the coast of California to a tiny island surrounded by pollution.

That's the other Avalon.

The REAL Avalon is safe and sound, extradimensionally offshore from Glastonbury. And with zoning laws tougher than Oregon's to prevent ruination-- who wants to tackle spells AND bureaucracy?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
The REAL Avalon is safe and sound, extradimensionally offshore from Glastonbury. And with zoning laws tougher than Oregon's to prevent ruination-- who wants to tackle spells AND bureaucracy?

Oz and Neverland should have learned from Avalon.

Oz is overrun with Wal-Marts and Taco Bells, and the Yellow-Brick Road is now a six-lane divided highway. And everyone in Emerald City moved to the 'burbs.

And Neverland's even worse- it's a theme park/tourist trap, complete with cruise ships and Club Med. The pirates are making out well - selling overpriced T-shirts and shot glasses, but you'll have to ask Social Services about what's become of the Lost Boys....

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

Oz and Neverland should have learned from Avalon.

Oz is overrun with Wal-Marts and Taco Bells, and the Yellow-Brick Road is now a six-lane divided highway. And everyone in Emerald City moved to the 'burbs.

And Neverland's even worse- it's a theme park/tourist trap, complete with cruise ships and Club Med. The pirates are making out well - selling overpriced T-shirts and shot glasses, but you'll have to ask Social Services about what's become of the Lost Boys....

In all fairness, Avalon is ruled by a woman with more power in finger then both of those places combined, and we have the Mists.
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
Viv, has anyone ever told you that you look like Anjelica Huston?

Hmm, can't recall it, but thanks for the compliment.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
It's good to have to see my sister, Igraine and my niece here, we'll really be a powerhouse force now.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LanternLad
Writer & artist for www.DC2universe.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanternLad   Author's Homepage   Email LanternLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

And Neverland's even worse- it's a theme park/tourist trap, complete with cruise ships and Club Med. The pirates are making out well - selling overpriced T-shirts and shot glasses, but you'll have to ask Social Services about what's become of the Lost Boys.... [/QB]

Actually, I heard Neverland was run by a pedofile pop singer with a penchant for little boys and uni-glove tendencies.

--------------------
Lantern Lad
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night... Long Live the Legion
Check out my other writings at: www.DC2universe.com

From: OA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<terrasacts in>

Is Viv in the shower?

<looks>

Guess not! I'll check back later [Big Grin]

<terrasacts out>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

<Comes running out of the shower>

That's it!

<pushes Avalon to a realm outside the reach of anyone but her and her powerful tutelage>

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:
It's good to have to see my sister, Igraine and my niece here, we'll really be a powerhouse force now.

You already were, my lady.
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:

You already were, my lady.
Alright, already. Quite it. I'll sleep with you.

(heads for bedroom)

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

(drawns curtain closed behind us.)
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
(later, when its over, recovers the hidden camera)

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Impossible, every little spec of a molecule that consists of technology is BANNED from Avalon.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Ferro's camera must be so old that it no longer counts as "technology."

But it's okay. He left the lenscap on.

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.